34 | A R R I V A L S |PT.1|

Start from the beginning

"I'm trying to not break your pretty ass in half, cause you know I want to." Erik thrusted into Mbali, making her lips part before she took her full, bottom lip between her teeth. Reaching between them, Erik gently pulled her lip from between her teeth, holding her jaw in place as he thrusted again, slower than before. "You're getting close? I feel you."

"Mhmm."

"You don't have to hold it for me, let it go." He grunted, keeping the same pace. A sloppy kiss was placed on Mbali's lips. Rubbing circles along the swollen bud between her thighs, Mbali's body began to convulse, and the knot that was forming in her stomach started to unravel. An airy "Oh my God." Slipped from her lips, feeling twice the amount of pleasure in the same sitting. It didn't take long for Erik's release to follow after hers.

Riding out her high, Mbali pressed her chest against Erik's. Looking up at him, she casually put her hand over his eyes, pecking his lips. "I need to go to the bathroom." She mumbled. "Come with me."

––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Mbali sat in the bathtub with her back pressed against Erik's chest. His fingers worked through the wet coils of her natural hair. The only sound that was filling the bathroom was the soft music that was playing from Mbali's room— she always preferred to take baths in her own bathroom, due to there being more tub space.

Erik could feel the shift in energy that was coming from Mbali. It was a heavy feeling that made the air feel thick. For once, he wasn't sure how to address it, but he wanted to. She fiddled with her hands in the water, tapping her nails against Erik's bare knee. Mbali looked directly out of the large window that was in front of them, staring out into the dark sky. Her thoughts were swimming, and she couldn't put anything into words for once.

It was like their roles were reversed.

"What's wrong?" Erik asked her, noticing how her head fell onto his shoulder.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "I'm trying to figure it out... but I don't know what I'm trying to figure out."

"What all are you feeling?" Reaching across from him, Erik grabbed the lit herbs that were different from any other typical American weed. Inhaling the smoke, he let the aroma sit before releasing it through his nose.

"Warm, scared, happy, angry, peaceful— they're all contradicting each other, and it's hard to put the others into words."

A sigh left Erik's mouth, and Mbali knew what was coming next. "Im not saying that you don't make me feel safe. If I felt that way, I would've told you. I feel safe with you, there's just this annoying what if feeling."

"As in, what if I don't make you feel safe?"

"No, I don't know how to explain it." Mbali shook her head, growing frustrated at the thought.

A hum came from Eriks lips, "I'm not gonna force you to explain it." His fingers tapped her arm.

The warm feeling came back to the pit of Mbali's stomach. It made her slightly forget about all of the mess that went on today; especially with the temporary lockdown that was going into place. "To keep you in the loop, T'Challa talked to me when we made it back home, there's going to be another meeting tomorrow, but he's bringing in some new people that we haven't met before."