Wait

yeah?😮

I didn't ask
seen

Mei threw her phone against the wall. Her anger quickly disappeared as soon as the phone made contact with the wall, a loud thudding noise echoed throughout her room. She rushed onto her feet to kneel down and pick up her phone. The damage was already done, her phone had completely shattered.

Mei started to hit her head with her hand several times. "You- stupid- fucking- idiot" She huffed in frustration and tried to take deep breaths. Mei was known for overthinking and was easily put into stress when something goes slightly astray in her life. In a lack of better words, she is sensitive.

She always had the bit mentality, where she takes everything as a joke. Her throwing her phone was an act of comedy in her mind. Her persona online had become her in the outside world too and she didn't like it. She would push boundaries and make people dislike her then get upset when they didn't like her. Crying, all the time and feeling sorry for herself. She forgets sometimes that not everyone is like her. They don't know that what comes out of her mouth is all bullshit. Even if it's positive.

Mei stopped freaking out over her phone and instead started setting up for her stream. It was her full time job after all. She was a faceless streamer for obvious reasons so It wasn't difficult to set up.

"Hey, stupid motherfuckers!" exclaimed Mei as the stream had begun. The chat immediately exploded with many Hi's. "How are we all today?" asked Mei as she opened up the game she was playing for today. Her eyes glanced at the chat

toenailclipper: I walked My cockroach today

iplayspongebobgame: Sponegob

mothermother3: my uncle die lol

khailover:i'm sad

lucklove88: Play game

lunitune3: shut up and play

sukedi: yoy suck

solaria: chat shut up

sofianite: bicycle crunches

honeylove8: wet feet

treesweat: ok

dumbperson2: the be Movie

smartperson9: the bee movi sucks

localnoob: chat stop

legoles: u being sus

stupidbitch12: hey Mei play way say may haha get it cuz it play the fucing game Mei

orangejuicebest: appl juice

sneezekink: flat scren tv

princessgoddess: i dont hav a vaccine

beemc8i am literally in costco right now typing (real)