Niki looked at the tickets his mother gave him. His schedule is so busy that he hesitated if he should take some time off.

"You've been quite busy with school and in your training to be a K-Pop idol, so this is the perfect chance to take a break. Plus, you can bring one of your friends with you, I know you haven't hanged out with your friends in somewhere that's not school, so make the most of it."

"I guess I can relax a little." Niki responded.

As he looked at the 2 tickets his mother gave him, the first person that popped up in his mind was a certain soon-to-be-student-president - he knew exactly who he would invite.

---

"Thank you for the lunch Mr. and Mrs. Lee! The food was very delicious." MInji said sincerely to Heeseung's parents.

She was bidding her farewell to Heeseung and his parents after her long stay in their household. She stood outside the door of their home as they were having their final chat before she leaves.

"Oh it's no big deal. You are more than welcome to hang out here with Heeseung whenever you'd like." Mrs. Lee said. She looked at Heeseung and did that teasing smile that parents do when they see their child with the person they like.

Heeseung shook his head, telling his mom to stop giving Minji any ideas or clues.

"Ohh hehe, I'll try to keep that in mind then." Minji replied respectfully to the mother.

"Are you going home? Or will you be going somewhere else?" Mr. Lee asked the young girl.

"Uhmm, I don't really have any plans for today, so I guess I'm going home." she replied.

"Ohh, in that case, Heeseung you should accompany her to her home."

"Ahh, no it's okay." Minji replied with an awkward laugh.

"I can manage by myself, and I already ate lunch here, I can't possibly bother you guys-"

"Oh nonsense, Heeseung doesn't mind. Right son?" Mrs. Lee said - eyes wide open and staring at Heeseung.

Heeseung and his mother were looking at each other - Mrs. Lee telling Heeseung to do something by nodding her head at Minji.

"Do something you kid, I'm trying to help you here." Mrs. Lee said in her mind.

"Ahh- yes, I am totally free and I absolutely don't mind walking you home." Heeseung said quickly in panic.

"Really? But it's really okay though, you don't need to-"

"I insist." Heeseung responded and the tone of his voice made it sound that he really meant his words.

Minji realized that she can't do anything about it, so she just decided to agree. As they were about to leave, Minji waved goodbye to Heeseung's parents. And as they were walking away, Heeseung quickly looked back to his parents standing at the door at mouthed 'thank you' to his parents.

---

It was a beautiful day for it was Spring season. The bright warm sun was out but it was covered by the fluffy clouds. Birds both flying and resting on trees chirped. The air smells pleasant thanks to the many flowers blooming. It was indeed a beautiful day.

"By the way, I want to say thank you for the necklace you gave me. It's really pretty." Minji smiled.

"Really?" Heeseung asked to which Minji replied with a nod.

"I like it. Very much."

Heeseung smiled, he was glad that she likes the present he gave her. But he realized that despite her saying she loves it and it's really pretty, she isn't wearing it. His happy face shifted to a slightly sad one. Was she lying?

Thankfully, Minji noticed his silence and his expression, so she quickly said something to clear up the situation.

"Don't get me wrong. I love it, I really do. I'm just not used to wearing a necklace-"

"But you wear necklaces all the time." Heeseung pouted - and Minji won't lie, but he looked kind of cute.

"Ackkk! What- why is he- stop that!" she screamed inside. 

"No it's not that, let me explain-"

"But I see you wear your golden swan necklace a lot."

"Yeah but I-"

"And you have many other necklaces-"

"Heeseung! Listen to me."

Finally, Heeseung stopped acting like a whining baby. He looked at her and waited for her to speak.

"I was saying that I'm not used to wearing a necklace a guy gave me. All my other necklaces were my mom's, they're all hand-me-downs. So you know...I'm kinda shy hehe. Plus, I wasn't expecting to stay out for such a long time, that's why I didn't put too much effort into my outfit."

"Ahhh, now I kind of sound like I was being weird." he said. He felt embarrassed for they way he acted, so he walked faster than Minji, eventually being a few steps ahead of her and leaving her behind.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Minji shout as she brisk walked to catch up with the shy boy.

---

A/N:

I just realized that the story is kinda moving so slow heLP

anyways, just a short update for now, nothing too much happened in this chapter. I wanted to add more filler chapters, yk, to establish the relationship of the characters with each other, also so that we can get to know more abt their lives and personalities (especially for the side characters).

Also since I'm already writing a note, I want to say thank u to the love you guys have given this book so far, I deeply appreciate all of you who reads this story <3 Also, please feel free to comment if you'd like. Your comments help me determine if the story is going in the right path or not, so yeahh your comments are truly appreciated hehe.

again, thank you so much and ily all :>>

-Leb