Time Skip~~

You were lying in bed, in the silence.

After refusing to eat at all, you tried to go to sleep but you felt so annoyed and your anxiety was rocketing.

You then heard your door creep open and the close. You sat up and saw Hendery.

"Y/n? You up?"

You nodded and then when you realized he couldn't see you, you spoke.

"Yes."

Then he walked over and sat on the bed. "We need to talk."

"About?"

He sighed. "The things you said earlier weren't okay."

You laid back down. "I was angry. And I shouldn't have blamed you guys but I can't handle myself anymore and if I do....it's all violence."

He then spoke. "You don't have to. That's why we're here. We care about you."

You then felt like staying quiet and he continued. "Y/n, I have something to say."

You hummed. "Mmm."

"I can't help but feel obligated to tell you, while I have the courage, that I care about you on more than a platonic level and I don't want you to say I love you back and we be all in love and stuff when it's not real. Romance like that only lives in movies and I don't want to make you feel so uncomfortable."

He then paused and you spoke. "I think we should keep a bit quieter and forget about today."

Your heart rate was sped up and you tried to get him to leave as soon as possible.

He sighed and then spoke. " Fine. Goodnight."

You could tell he was hurt but he did as he said and left.

You felt upset and you rolled on your back.

You stared at the dark ceiling and continuously shuffled in your bed.

Then after a few moments you felt obligated. You got up and went out. You crept to the end of the hallway and down the stairs.

You went down and soon found Hendery's door.

You then knocked and he didn't reply. You then knocked again.

He groaned. "Sicheng. The library isn't in my room for the last time."

You then knocked one last time and he walked over and didn't speak at all when he opened it.

His eyes looked bit puffy and you spoke. "Can I come in?"

He nodded. "Sure."

He urged you in and soon shut the door behind you.

"What is it? Do you need a drink?"

You shook your head. "No. I just wanted to say thay I don't love you like you love me." He looked taken aback and a bit sadder.