20: Collage

Kun POV :

Doyoung and I were the only ones left in the room.

He was so upset. I tried to comfort him but I gave up as he hasn't spoke since she left.

"Doyoung. It's for the best."

He looked at me. "And why do you think that?"

"Well..." I trailed off as Yuta and Taeyong walked back in.

Taeyong spoke. "They are finding her. She's got to be here somewhere."

I nodded and Doyoung spoke. "I think that Hybe has been watching us longer than any of us knew."

Yuta swirled a chair around and sat. "Why do you think that?"

"Well you see I was with Y/n at some point they must've had one of their guys over here because he knew things that no one else knows."

Taeyong nodded and I got lost in my thoughts. What were they doing?

Yuta POV :

I listened to Doyoung and my mind wandered but before any questions could arise, Taeyong spoke.

"Oh. Well we may have to put up more people then."

We all agreed and when everything was silent I spoke.

"What were you and Y/n doing?"

He froze and his cheeks immediately changed from somewhat pale to cherry red.

"Well I thought that she wasn't going to um be awake but then I k-kissed her and then-...."

I felt myself get outraged. It was like adrenaline in my veins.

"You kissed her?"

He nodded and tried to speak. "Don't be mad though because it was short and she hates me now so it's all good and-..."

I held my hand up for him to stop and he did.

"I made it quite clear that I wanted no one and I mean no one, close to her. Or attached but it seems as though I have failed."

I took a short breather then went to my bedroom.

Today/Tonight has been rough and I need to sleep all my troubles away.

Even if it doesn't work...

I just hope that my mind will at least make me think it did.

Y/n POV :

You soon felt your tears stop, and you felt your body feel weak but at this point you didn't know where you were.

This place was way too big for you to know where you were.

You soon found a corner to sit in and heard nothing but silence for a moment.

Until someone spoke in the background. "Hey?"

You turned and he jumped. "Sorry."

You smiled. "It's okay."

He motioned asking if he could sit with you and you nodded.

"Im so sorry about what happened. I was mopping outside when I heard."

You spoke weakly. "Thanks but i'll be okay. I've kind of accepted my fate at this point."

He nodded and spoke. "Me too. I will always have to work here. But..."

He reached into his pocket and you turned to him.

Seeing his face for the first time he looked...soft?

Like kinda cute but also sweet.

He pulled out a small bracelet and handed it to you.

"I know it's not much for happiness but I hope it'll mean something to you one day."

You smiled. "Awe. That's so cute."

You were about to put it on but he spoke. "My bosses may not like me talking to someone with the importance of you so if you will, please hide it."

You put it in the pocket of your sweatpants. "I don't want to get you into trouble."

Then you both stood up. "Thanks for the comfort."

You said and he smiled. Then you leaned over and kissed his cheek, which soon changed to rosy pink.

Then you heard a voice. "Y/n!!!"

It was Hendery. You knew that they might not like this guy talking to you so you spoke.

"Hurry and go before you get into trouble...but thanks and I hope to see you again."

He smiled at your words and bowed as he walked away.

The disappeared just in time before Hendery turned the corner and he saw you.

Immediately with no words he wrapped you in a warm embrace. That was enough to make you feel good inside.

You felt at ease. Hendery has tried to make you feel safe and comforted ever since the beginning and he always succeeded.

Time Skip~~

*Next Morning*

After being ordered to stay in your room, along with Jeno, you awoke early.

Jeno was already up of course.

And you decided to stay in bed a bit longer.

You were staring out the window when someone knocked.

You said come in and they did.

It was Jaehyun.

"Hey Y/n. I wanted to speak with you."

You spoke before he could go too far. "If you came here to be rude, can you wait a bit longer? I'm really upset right now and I could use a break."

He shook his head. "No, I came here to ask if you wanted to paint with me."

You raised both your eyebrows for a split second and spoke. "You like painting?"

"It releases the stress that I have and let's me have a creativity outlet."

You smiled. "I may take a minute getting dressed but I'll be as fast as I can."

"No, no. Take your time but I am going to need to show you how to put your treatment on and then maybe you won't be uncomfortable with me doing it, as you wouldn't need my help anymore."

You smiled and ran your left index finger along his face and on his dimple.

"You don't make me uncomfortable anymore."

He smiled and grabbed your hand. His fingers intertwined with yours and he spoke.

"You're adorable."

Then he planted a kiss on the back of your hand and then walked out for you to get dressed.

You soon got dressed into a pink tie-dye, strapless romper and you put your hair into two twin braids, with purely white, low-top Nike shoes on your feet.

After being satisfied, you walked out and went with Jaehyun to a spare room you've never been to before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~