28: Remorseless

Y/n POV :

"Where are we going?" You asked Ho-seok who was dragging you someplace you didn't know of yet.

"I was ordered not to tell you so don't ask."

You mumbled. "Don't have to be an asshole about it."

"What was that?" He said, tightening his grip on your arm.

"Noth...ouch. Nothing."

He released a bit and soon you reached a door, where you were taken into next.

You were sat down in front of not only the three leaders but also Huening Kai, Taehyun, Beomgyu, and Yeonjun.

Ho-seok left the room and the door was shut firmly behind him as Jungwon began speaking.

"I wanted to speak with you Y/n. Well actually Soobin did."

You turned your attention to Soobin who was looking at you but it seemed as though his gaze went right through you.

"Yeah?" You asked him and Soobin sat expressionless as Nam-joon spoke.

"Remember Jonghyun?"

"Oh. My brother? That one of you killed-..."

You paused. "No. No. No."

"Yes." Soobin said and stood up. "I am responsible for the death of your only brother Jonghyun."

Your eyes were already tear filled as he finished speaking.

"Why? Why would you do that?"

He walked around to you and stood behind you.

He rubbed your shoulders and spoke with a bland voice.

"I killed him. Yes. But I don't really care how you feel. I have no regrets. I cleaned the knife I used and I slept with no remorse."

You turned your head to look at him and your tears fell.

He wiped them away and grabbed your bottom lip with his thumb and index finger.

He then spoke, his eyes looking into yours.

"So sad that a beautiful story like you has to come to an end."

He said as he let go of your lip roughly.

Then he regained his posture and sat down. This man, ASPD or not...was absolutely horrible.

"I also thought you might want to meet the men who wrecked your little 'friends'." Nam-joon said, making air quotes around the word, 'friends'.

The door then opened and it revealed Sunoo and Ni-Ki.

"Guilty as charged." Sunoo said and Ni-Ki shrugged.

You just felt awful. You knew your day would come too but why did you have to feel so much pain first?

You soon found yourself blocking out the world and these men and crying your eyes out.

You then were taken back to your room to regain your spot on the bed, sulking.

Time Skip~

After sitting on the bed, finding yourself missing the other guys...

Although you didn't want to, you got an idea.

You looked around the room and under the bed you found some duck tape.

It would be perfect for the stunt you were about to pull.

You were just hoping it would work. You have seen it done on movies so it's a strong maybe.

You taped the window with an X and then a simple box around it.

You then took a deep breath and elbowed the window as harshly as you could.

It worked.

The tape was intended to make the sound less loud than it would've been without.

You then got out. You jumped out the window...

Déjà Vu anyone?

Then after jumping, you knew you wouldn't get away but you had to make the best of this.

Let out your emotions.

You soon found a lead pipe under one of the cars.

More than likely as an abrupt defense tactic.

You then found yourself picking it up and sighing.

You hit the first windshield.

For Jonghyun.

You hit the second car's windshield.

For ruining your life.

You then hit both rear view mirrors with it and you heard yelling as you hit them.

And that was for taking away your family and your new family too.

You then felt yourself being grabbed and you swung the pipe back and it hit someone.

Beomgyu.

You fell to the ground as he dropped you and groaned in pain.

"You little-..." He said and you were picked up again by two others.

Sunghoon and Yeonjun.

You squirmed but you could feel their grips bruising you in the moment, so you stopped.

You felt exhausted.

Was your life and happiness too much to ask for?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~