39: Dreams and Bow Ties

Start from the beginning

Then after a few moments you walked into a store. It was cool but comfortable.

You couldn't see yet but you knew it was a store.

"What's this place?"

You then heard Hendery speak. "I will take my hands away but don't open your eyes."

"Okay."

His warm hands were slowly removed from your face and you waited a few moments. Then you heard Jisung and Shotaro.

"Open them." They said in unison and you did.

You gasped as everyone yelled. "Surprise!"

It was a clothing store. It was so neat and tidy.

The clothes were color coordinated...which had to be the work of Jaemin's practical, stereotypical joking and there were so many of your favorite clothes.

You then spoke. "Where are we?"

Then you saw three guys come in. Then you recognized them.

It was Chenle, Jaehyun and Jeno.

They were all dresses differently.

Chenle was in a casual outfit but with a twist, he had a red plaid skirt on with it. (Think hot sauce era).

Then Jaehyun was wearing a choker and black suit, which he normally doesn't wear. He didn't wear a tie or an over jacket though, only the pants, shoes and a white undershirt.

Lastly, Jeno was wearing a white muscle shirt with bracelets on his arms and dark ripped jeans.

You gasped and put your hand over your mouth. "This is so amazing!"

You said and Chenle smiled. "You like? I think I pull it off pretty well."

You nodded and Jeno smiled at your approval too.

Then Jaehyun spoke. "I felt bad about making you wear a garter a long time ago...."

He fake coughed. "kinda."

"But I wanted to let you know that I will treat myself like an object to show I am sorry."

You laughed as he continued. "And baby I will let you objectify me and my body anytime."

You rolled your eyes playfully and he winked with a warm smile as the aftermath.

Jeno then spoke. "This is your store and we..." He pointed to Chenle, Jaehyun and himself. "have agreed to help you in here anytime you need."

Your eyes widened. "Mine?"

Everyone nodded. You then looked around and they tilted their heads.

"What are you doing?" Jisung asked and you spoke.

"I'm trying to think of who to hug first." You said and at that moment you had 23 guys hugging you.

You laughed and tried to wriggle around but they didn't budge.

Time Skip~~