CH 11 - ANNIVERSARY PT. 3

LISA'S POV

After the picnic we drove back home to prepare for the next surprise. We dropped off Theo to Mama Kim's, so that she can get him ready for the last surprise.

"So what's next My Manoban? Why isn't Theo coming anymore?"

"Secret. But also we can't bring him to the next surprise. It's an only couples thing."

"Okay, May I have a hint this time?"

"Relaxation."

"Relaxation? Lisa...that's all your going to give me as a hint?"

"Mhmm...just wait my love. You'll enjoy it. Now be patient...we are almost there."

After a few more minutes we get to the destination. We arrive at one of my family's hotels. I want her to get relaxed, but also pampered for the next surprise.

"Okay honey, we are here. I'll guide you."

"Lisa is the blind fold really necessary?"

"Yes. Yes it is My Mandu."

"Lisa! You're finally here!" One of my cousins states.

"Lisa Manoban. Who the fuck are you talking to?" We laugh at my Nini's outburst.

"IT IS NOT FUNNY LALISA!" She tries to take the blind fold off, but I stop her.

"Not yet My Love. And this one of my many cousins who I DIDN'T expect to be here." I emphasize and her mouth shapes like an 'o'.

'What the fuck?!' I mouth to her.

"Well I'm going to go. Nice seeing you again Lalisa. I have a meeting that I don't want to be late to." She winks at me and I just facepalm.

"Okay my Nini let's go."

"Are you sure that's your cousin? Hmmm?"

"Yes. I would show you, but she left for her meeting and I'd ruin the surprise."

"Lisa...I love all these surprises, and I'm sorry I got mad about everything before and just earlier..." She pouts behind the blind fold.

"It's fine. I love you too." I kiss her forehead and grab her hand to guide her to the elevator.

...

We get to the spa and have a couples massage. It was amazing until my Mandu heard me moan or should I say groan because the massage woman was unknotting my neck muscles.

It hurt like hell, so I groaned and Ruby Jane got pissed because she thought someone other than her caused me to moan...

Yeah...so we left and she angry fucked me in our penthouse...

...

"Do you not love me? I thought only I can make you moan?" She pouts looking up at me while she cuddles on my chest.

"Hon. Please believe me when I say it was a groan caused by pain that I did not enjoy, and not a moan. Only you can get me to moan."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, and now we have to get up or we will be late." I kiss her forehead.

"Do we have to? Can't we just stay in bed for the rest of the day?" I'm already out of bed putting my clothes on. She sits up and the silk sheets fall down to her waist.

I know she did that on purpose.

"Don't start Ruby Jane."

"I'm not doing anything My Manoban." She leans forward on the bed squeezing her Booby Janes in between her arms while biting the tip of her finger.