CH 9 - ANNIVERSARY PT 1

LISA'S POV

A couple of days  ago was one of our Anniversary Days. The day that I asked her to be my girlfriend anniversary. I am planning a surprise and she thinks that I somewhat forgot or she forgot about what we fought over after the couple's therapy. I don't know if she is playing me that she forgot or her pregnancy/mommy brain is taking over.

Also...Let me just say that after the Couple's therapy session we went home and ended up fighting over something stupid.

Flashback...

"Who is this Lalisa? Why do you keep getting text messages from a random ass number and deleting the messages." She glares at me crossing her arms.

"Hon... it's not what you think." I go over to her and try to hold her hands. I know the pregnancy hormones are kicking, but c'mon Nini. You're seriously going to doubt me now?

"Then why is she asking where you are at? Have a hot date or something?!"

"Hon. Please calm down, Please listen to me. Please?" I plead. She sighs and sits on our bed.

"Go on...I'm listening..."

"I said go-"

"Shhhh...wait." I place my finger in her lip.

Fuck. Big mistake now she is glaring at me.

"Hon...sorry...just please wait." I grab my phone and call the number that has been texting me.

Calling Unknown...on Speaker...

"Lisa?"

"I'm a pabo and she thinks I'm cheating." I look up to Nini and her arms are crossed.

"Give her the phone."

"It's on speaker already."

"Jennie, do you recognize my voice?"

"Kiki?" Jennie guesses.

"Yes it's me. Yes, she's been texting me. Yes, she's keeping a secret from you."

"YAH LALISA!" Jennie is about to choke Lisa.

"Wait Jennie, let me finish...hehe..." Kiki giggles at Jennie's reaction, and so does Lisa.

"Why are you laughing!? Both of you?!"

"Lisa your wife is hella pregnant again."

"I know, I told you. That's why I had to delete the messages or she'll think I'm talking to you or you know who again."

"LALISA." My Baby Mama Mandu is literally red. I'm scared. HEEELLLPPPPPP.

"Jennie, Lisa was afraid you'll freak out that she's texting me or another woman, so she told me she'll delete the texts, which I thought is stupid, but I'm helping plan something for you, so I guess the surprise is not going to be much of a surprise anymore. Please don't choke her Pabo head. Oh...KUN Babe, please tell Jennie I'm just helping Lisa with a surprise for her."

"Hey guys, it's KUN, and yeah...all of it is true. I told you Lisa that she'll find out or think you're cheating. But Jennie, when the surprise happens we hope you are still surprised. She has been working really hard on it."

"Sorry Hon, I didn't mean to make you feel like I'm talking to another."

"You better be telling the truth or I'm going to choke you Manoban." KUN and Kiki laugh on the phone.