CH 2 - BIRTHDAY PARTY

THEO'S POV

*Read in a baby boy version of Jennie Kim's Kiwi accent*

Hi everyone it is Theo Haneul Kim-Manoban. Also Baby Theo or Baby Mandu. It's my four birfday party. Papa Manoban and I have the same birfday, but that's Papa's day. I have party next day, which is today.

Mommy Wub and Dada Wub asked what I want for a party. I just want something small with my family. I want Mama Manoban's  Chili Crab. I want Mama Kim's Mandu. Mama Kim taught Mama Manoban how to make Mandu. I want Papa Kim's Japchae. I want Aunty Rosie's Gimbap. I want Aunty Jisoo's  Fried Chicken. I want Mommy Wub's Kimchi Fried Rice, and Dada Wub's Pad Thai...something she can actually cook.

"Saengil chukahamnida, saengil chukahamnida, saranghaneun Theo ssi, saengil chukahamnida! Wake up Baby! It's your birthday!"

I rub my eyes and open them slowly. I see Mommy Wub and Dada Wub holding my favorite pancakes with candles on them.

"Mommy Wub! Dada Wub! I Wub You!"

I blow my candles out and hug Mommy Wub and Dada Wub.

"Happy birthday my baby!" Mommy Wub kisses all over my face and I giggle.

"Happy Birthday Son!"

"DADA! HAHAHAHAHA! NO...TIC...KLE! HAHAHAHAHA!" I try to stop Dada Wub, but I can't because I'm laughing too much.

"I love you! I love you son!"

"Pancakes pwease!" Mommy gives me my pancakes and hands Dada Wub and plate too.

"Dada Wub! Kiss Mommy Wub!" Dada Wub cups Mommy Wub's cheeks and kisses her. I stare at them in awe. I love my parents so much!

"I love you Mommy Love." Dada Wub says to Mommy Wub.

"I love you Dada Love." Mommy Wub says back to Dada Wub.

"We love you too Baby Mandu!"

"Yay!" I clap my hands and my parents giggle.

"Finish your pancakes Theo and then to the shower okay?" I nod my head with my mouth full of pancakes.

Mommy Wub makes the best fluffy pancakes!

"You too Manoban. You stink." Mommy Wub pinches her nose and I laugh. Dada Wub pouts, but nods okay.

"I did shower before bed yesterday Mommy Wub..."

"But you also worked out last night Dada Wub..." She winks and Dada Wub and she blushes to Mommy Wub.

I don't get it.

...

JENNIE'S POV

Baby Theo is in the shower with Lisa. I woke up early to shower and make pancakes for Theo. Just like Lisa, his favorite breakfast is my famous Jennie Ruby Jane Kim fluffy pancakes.

I'm making some coffee in the kitchen while I wait for my Big Baby and Little Baby.

I feel a Big Baby's arms wrap around my waist and kisses my neck.

"Mommy Wub...I smell good now." She says in an aegyo voice.

"YAH! Stop with the aegyo Lisa!" I push Lisa away and she pouts. I let out a small laugh at my Big Baby.

"Me too Mommy Love! I smell good now!" I hug my son and smell him.

"Mmm...Baby Mandu smells very good!"

I can feel Lisa's pouting without looking at her.

What am I going to do with her?

"Mommy Wub kiss Dada Wub! She's sad!" Baby Theo giggles while pointing to Lisa.