𝐌𝐬. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐞²

Start from the beginning

I yanked his hand against my wrist, getting my alcohol inside my pocket and sprayed my skin where his dirty hand touched.

"Next time, just call my name. I don't want to feel you nor see you, so disgustang!" I cringed and throwe my alcohol to him, thankfully hitting his face.

"Get it, clean your hand, mind and body especially that filthy mouth of yours. If you ran out of it then buy another, commonsense duh! As if I'm gonna give you again." I sassily said before walking away, smirking when I saw his embarassed face.

"How you like that."

Tss, what a walking germs.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ʟᴏᴠᴇʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴀɪɪɪ)

"Pretty savage Ms. Kim. That dog has been obsessed, I swear he's so crazy over you." I scoffed on what Rosé said, shaking my head with a little laugh left my mouth.

"Really? Tsk, not suprised at all." She laugh and weakly slap my arm.

After a few laughs, we went back to our business and did our practice. But the certain girl is still stucked in my mind which lead of making mistakes.

I apologized to the girls, saying that I'm just stressed as a reason which thankfully they believed.

I hate her! I hate her so much!

Y / N

"My sistah!"

"Seulgi unnie!" We both greeted each other.

She hug me so tightly as if she didn't saw me awhile ago but it's fine. I love her bear hugs as always.

"So.. How are you?" She asked as we took our seats inside the cafeteria.

"I'm fine. I had fun actually." I answered, pertaining to the fuming cat who just literally made my day.

"I'm glad. By the way this is Irene, my future wife— *smack!*"

Laughs escaped my lips when Irene unnie smacked her in the back of her head.

"— ehem! As I was saying, this is Irene, Wendy, Joy and the maknae, Yerim." I waved my hand at them and grinned.

"Annyeong.." They nodded and smiled as well.

We all sat down on the bench, having a few chitchats but mostly, Irene unnie smacking or scolding Seulgi which I found funny and amusing at the same time, knowing how Seulgi always boss me around but when her bunny glare at her,

She's being a simp.

"So (Y/N/N), I heard you already met the playgirl. Also, she's your classmate right?"

I nodded and answered, "seatmate actually. She's adorable yet feisty, she's always angry for some reason."

She laughed and shake her head. But it's true tho, that cat girl always get mad at me for no reason.

I don't even know what's wrong of calling her a 'little midget'. I wouldn't call her like that if she have a good height.

"Don't make her cry (Y/N/N), juts go with the flow." Unnie warned, making the girls look at her in curiousity.

"Why would Y/N make her cry though? Perhaps Jennie would do that, no offense Y/N-ah.." Irene unnie looked at me, earning a chuckle and nodded from me as a response.

"Well baby, this sister of mine is known as a 'tamer'. She tamed a lot of playgirls and playboys then after that, she will break up with them. I reckon Jennie won't cry at her but if she do, then I idolize my sister now — ouch what the!"