Battle of Prodigy

Shin: “Sarutobi Asuma!”

Asuma: “Hai!”

Shin: “Kurenai Yūhi!”

Kurenai: “Hai!”

Shin:  "(l/n) (y/n)!”

(Y/n): “Hai!”

Shin: Uchiha Obito!”

……

“Kageyama Sensei, Obito, he must be helping grandma cross the street!”

Shin: “Don’t laugh at student!”

Sensei was also very dissatisfied with the late king, but because of sensei’s responsibility, he could not let other students laugh at it publicly!

Obito: “Report! I’m sorry sensei! I help grandma cross the street, I’m late!”

Obito just said, the students in the class smiled. Sensei was helpless, waved his hand to Obito to sit on the seat.

Shin: “Students, Ninja cultivated by the Ninja Academy! Since it is the cultivation of Ninja, it must be the survival of the fittest. Today we will hold the class ranking competition. The 1v1 showdown will determine the class ranking! Now everyone goes to training grounds!”

After we get to the training ground. Sensei explain to us what we would do. I know we to show off our talent but I still an academy student. It would be weird if I have an original jutsu during the academy and Danzo is still at large. So, need to stay low profile as possible.

I stand next to Anko. We talked before Sensei announce the first fight.

After a few fight now it time for a canon to take it place.

“Next game, Hatake Kakashi vs. Uchiha Obito!”

In the original work, Hatake Kakashi graduated at the age of 5, and to what extent Kakashi, 4, can now.

Obito: “Scoundrel Kakashi! I’m gonna knock you injured badly with many teeth knocked out!”

Kakashi ignored Obito’s provocation and glanced at Obito with his dead fisheye without any other action. Obito was irritated by Kakashi’s attitude and rushed towards Kakashi!

Kakashi: “Idiot!”

Kakashi took a defensive posture and easily took a punch from Obito, both of whom were clan Ninja. Obito has no parents but Ninja from Uchiha Clan teaches to refine Chakra and learn Taijutsu.

It seem Kakashi has been studying with Father Konoha’s White Fang Hatake Sakumo since he was a child, and he is obviously better than Obito at the age of 4, whether he is Ninjutsu or Taijutsu.

After a few rounds, Obito’s physical strength is a little bit more, and Kakashi does seem to be at ease.

Obito: “Hateful! Scoundrel Kakashi, look at the trick, [Katon. Grand Fireball Technique]”

Grand Fireball, as the basis of Uchiha Clan Katon, Obito naturally knows the hand seal, but knowing whether it can be released is another matter.

Obito’s Grand Fireball undoubtedly failed. Kakashi took the opportunity to attack Obito. Obito, which has more than just physical strength, has been losing ground.

In the end, Kakashi deliberately sold the weak spot and was knocked to the ground by Obito. Obito was fooled, and punched Kakashi.

The place’s Kakashi turned into a wooden pile. Kakashi appears behind Obito.

Obito: “I will definitely win next time!”

Obito reluctantly signed a Unison Sign with Kakashi.

Anko: "Concerned for your friend?"

(Y/n): "No, Obito Uchiha is my rival. He is not the type to give up."

Shin: "Next Mitarashi Anko vs. Kurenai Yūhi!”

(Y/n): "Good luck"

Anko: "Thanks"

The battle between the two girls was also sparks. The Chakras of the two were almost the same. Taijutsu was also five or five. In the end, Kurenai Yūhi successfully won with an interference-type D-rank Genjutsu.

Few games have passed,

“Next game, (L/n) (Y/n) vs. Might Guy!”

Might Guy, Konoha’s proud Green Beast of Prey. A powerful Taijutsu user. If I let my guard down for a second he going to defeat me. So, I need to end this fast and not giving him and opportunity he can use against me.

Shin: "Start!"

As Sensei shouted. Guy was ready to make his move but his sight was disturbed by me

(Y/n): "[Futon. Blind]"

I disappeared and reappear behind him and knocked him out.

Suddenly quiet on training grounds! my Ninjutsu shocked this group of students who just entered Ninja’s School!

Kakashi’s Body Replacement Technique has stunned everyone except me. No one can imagine that I could actually release Ninjutsu like Kakashi.

Shin: “The winner, (Y/n) (L/n)!”

Sensei once again dazzled the 5-year-old child. Only 5-year-old can release Ninjutsu, terrifying innate talent.

After the match between me and Guy, the winner continued the second round duel.  Until me and Kakashi the only one standing.

Shin: “Next game, (l/n) (y/n) vs. Hatake Kakashi!”

Me and Kakashi represent the highest level in this class. The duel between the two in Taijutsu is not weaker than the general Genin. Shin, who has taken students for several sessions, also has to admire genius!

(Y/n): 'Now let see how is my skill go up against Kakashi.'

Shin: "Start!"

We begin our battle with Taijutsu competition seems to be evenly matched with other people. In fact, Kakashi found that his physical fitness was not as good as me in the battle. If he goes on like this, he will definitely lose.

Over time, Kakashi with physical strength was gradually suppressed by me. Kakashi obviously did not want to admit-defeat, a Body Replacement Technique to escaped.

I noticed my body is attached to a string which held by Kakashi as he is behind me.

Kakashi: “[Seiteki Suji no Jutsu]!”

A wave of electric moved to the wires toward me. Kakashi's face show satisfied as he saw me getting shock. But soon his face turn into a surprise as it reveal that was just a wind clone of me.

Before Kakashi can sense me I kicked Kakashi and held a kunai on his neck.

Shin: “The game is over, (l/n) (y/n) wins!”

After this duel, I had to admit that Kakashi is the real genius with or without Sharingan. If I make one mistake I definitely lose.

Kakashi: “I haven’t lost to you yet! I will win you next time!”

(Y/n): “Okay, I’ll be waiting!” The two concluded the Unison Sign.

In the end, I won the first place in this class ranking!