You could the speech taking affect. The students’ faces were pumping with enthusiasm ! The speech was a great success. After the 3rd hokage left, the director of the school announced the classification of the students.

I stepped into the classroom walking slowly towards the last seats, trying to make some friends.

I introduce myself to Kurenai, Asuma, Guy and all the future Jonin. We get to know each other a little bit. While on the inside I keep fanboy of this moment.

The students came one after another. As the class got almost full, a middle-aged man entered the class and went to the podium. I took my sit next to purple hair girl with a mischief smile. It seem that Anko is going to be my deskmate during the academy.

Shin: “Students, I’ll be teaching this class, and my name is Kageyama Shin. You can call me Kageyama sensei!”

Shin: “Students, start by introducing yourself! Say your name, your hobby, your ideals, and start from the very left of the first row!”

“My name is…..”

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kakashi: “I’m Kakashi Hatake. I have no desire to tell you my likes and dislikes… My dreams for the future… Hmm… As for my hobbies… I have lots of hobbies…”

It seems Kakashi’s signature self-introduction from the series was there from the start.

One ofter one they introduced themselves: Rin Nohara, Might Guy, Asuma Sarutobi, Kurenai Yuhi,  Anko Mitarashi… until his turn came up!

(Y/n): “My name is (y/n) (l/n). I have a few likes and dislikes. For my hobbies I have a lot of them. My goal is to become The Hokage!”

Shin: “Great goals every one, I hope you all achieve them. Now come to take your registration forms. Fill them up and you’ll officially become students here!”

After receiving the registration form, the freshmen left the school in groups.

Rin: “Kageyama-Sensei!” he is preparing to go out, and the wilderness in front of him called a mountain of silver.

Shin: “What’s the matter; Rin?”

Rin: “Yamashiro Sensei, can you give me the registration form of for  classmate Uchiha Obito? I’ll deliver it to him.”

Shin: “Okay, yes!  I originally intended to visit him and give the registration form to him. You would free me from the hassle of going!” The teacher was very happy and handed the registration form to Rin.

Rin: “Thank you, Yamashiro sensei! Kakashi, we go?”

Kakashi: “Ah!” Kakashi nodded in the doorway.

I was seeing the beginnings of the trio, Rin, Kakashi and Obito.

Rin: “(y/n)-Kun, let’s go together!” Rin, standing by Kakashi’s side, invited Ryo.

(Y/n): “Yeah!”

I also really looking forward to meeting Obito and becoming their friends.

Just like  I remembers it from the anime, Obito showed up right as they left the school gate!

Kakashi: “Obito You baka, we haven’t even started school and you’re late, the ceremony is over!” Said Kakashi in his usual cold tone, while reading a book.

(Y/n): “With no registration form, you cannot be a ninja!”

I  looked at Obito, and he couldn’t help not to mess with him along with Kakashi.

Obito“I Helped my grandma cross the road, and then helped a lost white cat find a home. And then a black."

(Y/n):'Now I know where Kakashi’s excuses came from.'

I chuckled a little bit from the sight of their rivalry.

Rin: “Obito, don’t worry! I’ve already got a registration form for you. You’ll go back and fill this up and give it to the teacher tomorrow!”

As in the original story, Rin was very nice and tolerant. Her smile moved something within mine soul.

(Y/n):'No wonder these guys will choose to subvert the world for her!'

Really excited, Obito took the form thanking Rin eagerly. Kakashi expressed his dissatisfaction with his late arrival again, and I looked at the noisy little bunch and smiled.

Obito: “Hey! Who are you, and how dare you laugh at the future of Konoha?!”.

Rin: “Obito, this is our classmate, (y/n) (l/n)!”

Rin knew Obito’s character well and that he tends to offend people. So she hastily cut off his provocative words and gave me a sorry look!

I shook my head and said that it didn’t matter. He reached out and said,

(Y/n): “I’m (y/n) (l/n), nice to know you”

Obito: “Obito Uchiha! The future Hokage, nice to meet you too!”

(Y/n): “Ara Ara, my goal is also become Hokage. From now on, Obito Uchiha I will aknowledge you as my rival. You better not be late tomorrow!” I said, firmly!

Obito: “Don’t worry! I will not be late tomorrow rival!”

Kakashi: “Words I’ve heard many times before!” said Kakashi!

Obito: “You bastard!!” and Obito and Kakashi restarted quarrelling.

I just can't help but sweatdrop at this.