'No...No! Please, everyone! I'm sorry that I lost it... That I was just sleeping! Please...somehow...Please be safe!'

Emma soon saw a light in the distance and entered a room, alerting the ones in there who slightly flinched from her sudden appearance. It was the kids. Emma's eyes widened and she subconsciously exhaled in relief, seeing they were all alive and well.

"Emma!" The kids cheered, running over and engulfing her in a hug.

"Emma isn't sick anymore! I'm so happy!" One of the kids cries.

"Hey, be careful with her!" Gilda reminded, slightly ushering the kids to give Emma some space.

"Is everyone...fine?" Emma asked, her eyes scanning the room.

"Yup!"

Just then, Mujika entered with the other three, catching Emma's attention as she slightly stared in caution.

"I'm sorry to have scared you so much. We really don't mean to add to your troubles." Mujika apologized.

"I'm Mujika. And this is Sonju. We don't eat humans, so feel free to relax. We don't have any intentions of harming you or your friends." She said with a soft smile.

Y/n finally entered the room, his head turning as he observed his surroundings. Just before he could take a good look at the kids, he was tackled to the ground.

"Y/n!" A group of 4 cried.

It was Nat, Thoma, Lannion, and Ustinez. Each of them sniffled as huge globs of tears streamed down their faces and they tightly held onto the brunette.

Y/n laughed as Ray and Gilda deadpanned at the scene.

Soon enough, everyone calmed themselves and began to gather around in a circle, Mujika stirring a pot as she was kneeled on the ground.

"Here you go." Mujika said as she handed Christie a mug.

"Thank you!" Christie said.

"Ray broke the cup, so this bowl..." One of the kids said, giving Ray a small grin.

"Sonju made it for us!" Another boasted.

"What's the meaning of this? They're acting way too intimate..." Ray said.

He wasn't blind. The children were clearly bonding with Mujika and Sonju, which he found to be surprising considering the circumstances. He was even surprised at the sight of Ustinez who was easily getting along with the others, almost as if they were siblings.

'That means...They've been taking good care of everyone all this time?' Emma thought.

Y/n brought his hand up and slapped Ustinez's back, laughing as the demon yelped in surprise and jumped so high that his head almost bumped the ceiling.

"Wow! It was just like a cat, wasn't it? Don't they jump high too? I read that in a book!" Yvette smiled.

"A cat...?" Ustinez deadpanned, ready to deny her words.

But...the sight of the girl's smile made him take in a sharp breath and he placed his hands on his waist.

"Yes. I-...I jumped like a cat. In fact, I've met some and would imitate their behavior." He spoke with a forced smile.

"Wow!" Yvette said in awe.

"Wow. A cat, huh?" Y/n placed his hand over his mouth, leaning on Ustinez's side.

"Quiet...!" Ustinez hissed, pushing against Y/n's body.

Y/n simply laughed before directing his attention to the food handed to him. Honestly, it smelled good, and it appeared to be safe.