🩸Chapter 66🩸

'If there were no farms...our families and friends would not have been killed to be served as food. If it wasn't for you, the abhorrent hunting ground wouldn't have existed. If it wasn't for your clan...the world wouldn't be this way. This world wouldn't be a place where we children are continually eaten by demons. How many children have died because of you? How many have shed tears?'

"How foolish. If there were no farms, if the Ratri clan wasn't around, you wouldn't have been born." Peter coldly stared down at the two restrained kids.

"I am your creator. I am your dad!" He placed his hand on his chest.

'Dad? You can't be serious. My dad...No, our...dad...is definitely...not you!' Oliver thought as Lucas appeared in his mind.

He, Zack, Gillian, and Ayshe with her dogs appeared behind Peter, holding their guns up.

"On your knees, Peter Ratri." Oliver scowled, pushing the barrel to the man's head.

"Vincent!" Don called as he ran into the room.

He and Gilda released the restrained kids from the ropes and Don examined Vincent.

"Thank goodness! I thought you had died!" Hayato teared up as they looked at Vincent who was clearly alive.

"I figured I wouldn't be killed immediately. If I died instantly, they wouldn't be able to do the Gupna ceremony." Vincent said.

"It was still reckless." Gilda worriedly said.

"Thanks. You saved us, Hayato." Vincent smiled at the boy.

"We're good here!" Don said in the transmitter.

-----

"We've gained control here too!" Ray replied as he and the other three held down some men.

"You have nice hair. Do you have any recommendations for me?" Y/n hummed, gripping the chin of the man he restrained.

He pouted as the man glared at him and stayed silent.

"You had me seriously worried, Vincent." Norman pursed his lips.

Eventually, they took down the remaining demons and gathered in one room with the adults restrained.

"You lose." Oliver stared down at Peter whose brows were furrowed.

Peter was silent before a grin stretched onto his lips and he started laughing.

"How stupid. What will you gain from killing me? Even if I lose, you still have no escape route and no chance of winning." He told them.

"No need to worry, thank you very much." Gillian glared.

"We disabled the system again. The only issue that remains is you. No one can come and save you. We will..." Emma spoke.

Y/n glanced at her blankly before looking at Peter as an amused smile stretched on his face.

"No one can come and save me? All that's left is me? Let's see. I think you kids are forgetting something." Peter grinned.

In an instant, many mother candidates surrounded them with loaded guns.

"Why are they...?" Gillian muttered.

"They were...able to unlock the doors?" Vincent questioned, clearly stunned.

'This isn't good. Just when we thought we won!'

They heard footsteps and turned to see Isabella approaching them.

"Mom..."

"Was is fun outside, Emma?" Isabella smiled, pointing her gun at the ginger.

"You've destroyed everything. You fought, and fought, and fought, and fought. But no matter how much you resist, it still ends up this way. Despair is unavoidable, right Y/n?" Isabella spoke.