All My Life ch. 3

~~~~~~ Avery ~~~~~~

Zayn looked away, deep in thought. I touched his cheek gently with my hand, concentrating on him. 'We are going to see you family as soon as we can' he thought. I thought back, knowing he would hear me, 'just Mark'

'Alright' he replied. I left my hand on his face but relaxed, so I wasn't hearing his thoughts. He placed his hands on my face, cupping it gently. He leaned down and kissed me.

"I love you" he whispered sweetly.

"And I love you" I whispered back. He kissed me again then said "How about we head home, you can try your gift on the others."

"Alright" I said. He kissed me quickly before we took off running for the car. Snow began to fall lightly as we ran, looking as if it was in slow motion in comparison to our speed. We arrived at the car in a matter of minutes. Zayn opened my door for me then walked to the other side and got in. He began to drive home, we had been driving for about a minute and the car was totally silent. I leaned over and turned on the radio. The song 'a team' began to play and both Zayn and I began to sing along. Zayn started singing softly but then got louder. I stopped singing so I could hear him, his voice was amazing.

"She's in the class a-team stuck in her daydream, been this way since 18 but lately-" he faded out and looked at me. I was staring at him.

"What?" He demanded.

"Do that again"

"Do what again?"

"Sing"

"Why?"

"Because, you sound beautiful"

"Only if you sing with me"

"Fine"

"The worst things in life come free to us 'cause we're just under the upper hand, go mad for a couple grams, we don't wanna go outside, tonight" we had to catch up, the song had been playing while we talked. We sang together all the way home, Zayn knew almost every song on the radio.

"How do you know every song?" I asked, exaggerating the word 'every.'

"Because, I'm 211 years old, I don't sleep, and music makes me feel... Human"

I smiled to myself "me too" I said, thinking about how music saved me, kept me sane when life turned to sh*t, it's the one thing that has always been there, and will always be.

"I like music more than people" Zayn said. "That was a sticker you had on the back of your car and on your phone" he said.

"Yeah, it was, well it is. I think it's still there."

Zayn smiled, proud of himself for getting it right. We arrived home, but we wanted to keep talking without being interrupted so we stayed in the car.

"Do you know everything about me?"

"Almost"

"Huh, and I know next to nothing about you, I don't think you know everything about me"

"Try me"

"Fine"

He smiled and shook his head, anticipating an easy victory.

"What's my favorite movie?"

"The Breakfast Club"

"Why?"

"Because, you like Bender, the bad boy character, he almost reminds you of you, but your were never that bad, you didn't do drugs but you did get in trouble..."

"K you got that one, what's my favorite food?"

"Taco salad, steak of almost any kind, and spaghetti."

"What's something weird that I LOVE to eat?"

"You like to eat your spaghetti with tortilla chips"

I huffed. "What is my favorite color?"

"Orange"

"What are two orange things I hate?"

"Oranges and carrots, you hate the taste but love the color"

"Fine, you win."

He smiled, "what do I get for winning?" He asked.

I shrugged. He smiled and kissed me.

"My turn" I said. "I'm going to ask you questions and your gonna answer them, k?"

"K" he said.

~~~~~~ Zayn ~~~~~~

She's cute when she's irritated. She really didn't think I knew everything about her, I've known her for almost 19 years now!

"Ready?" She asked.

"Ready"

"What's your favorite movie?"

"Freedom Writers"

"What's your favorite food?"

"Chicken"

"Of all kinds?"

"Just not spicy, or with those little weird pea things..."

"Capers?" She asked. I shuddered and we both laughed.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Red"

"Like blood?"

"No, like fire trucks" I smirked.

"Really?"

"Yes really"

"Who is your favorite person?"

"You"

"But I'm a vampire"

"Your still my favorite person"

She smirked and kissed me.

Just as it began to get a little steamier, Niall, Harry, and Louis came outside. I looked at them.

"Why didn't you bring the family?" I asked sarcastically.

"Well the girls said they wouldn't want to be interrupted so they stayed inside and Liam wanted to give you privacy... But we thought you should come in. We have a guest. " Lou said, looking a little uneasy, he was talking really fast.

"Ok" I said, barely catching a word of what he said except for 'we have a guest'. I grabbed Avery's hand and walked into the house. I looked around the room.

'Sh*t' I thought. When I saw our guest.

******** this chapter hasn't been edited yet so sorry for any errors, I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for reading!!! ***********