Our First Time Since We Broke Up...

A/N: Hello. How are you guys? Just a quick reminder this one will have smut so if you are uncomfortable with that, feel free to scroll away. Thank you so much for the views so far, especially on the last one. I put in a video this time. I'm not exactly sure if it will show up on a phone or not because I'm doing this on my laptop. So, incase it doesn't work and you want to know what the video is, you can search up, "edits of Bryce Hall and Addison Rae (Braddison)." Please enjoy the story.

Bryce's POV:

As she left my room, I was completely mesmerized by what she had done. And as much as I hated her, I couldn't stay away from her. I think that I want to be with her. No, that's crazy. Plus, I was stupid and said that whatever it was that we did was "just I miss you sex". She deserved better than that. She didn't deserve me, a stupid drunk.

I grab my sweatshirt that I left on the little corner desk that I stored in my room for whatever reason. Then it hit me. How the fuck am I going to explain this to Josh, he's either going to be pissed and disappointed or happy that I had been close to Addison again. I hoped it was the second one.

I head out of my room quietly opening the door and headed downstairs. I look down and Quinten was passed out on the couch again. Grabbing the nearest pillow, I smack his head with it. It didn't even wake him up. Don't worry, he wasn't dead, just really hungover from the party they had the night before.

Everyone else was on the other couches' . Josh gave me a look, a pissed off look. I could tell he was still mad about finding me and Addison together. Oops. Mads and Jaden were asleep, cuddling on the couch while Addison and Josh were wide awake. They were watching Grey's Anatomy, Addi's favorite show while we were dating.

She signals me to come over and sit next to her. I get comfortable and she moves close while putting her head on my shoulder. I missed this, I missed her. I wrap my arm around her, smoothly of course. She smiled at me and for the first time since she arrived, I wasn't scared that she was going to hurt my heart again.

"I'm moving back into town." I paused. Even with my heart racing, I was calm. I wanted her to stay. I had perhaps brought up just how glad I was. Josh leaves and says he was getting tired for it had been well past midnight. I look at Addison and she gives me a sexy smirk. I had wondered if she though it was just sex or not.

A/N: Quick little disclaimer, this is not anywhere near the end of this chapter yet. I just wanted to make a quick note saying that I am not going to go back and do Addison's part after she went downstairs. I felt that it would be too boring because they did nothing but watched Grey's while Bryce was upstairs. I will just be skipping right to the smut so enjoy if you want to read it. If you don't want to read this part, please skip ahead to the next chapter when I publish it.

Addison's POV:

After I give Bryce my little, devilish smirk that I knew he found sexy. He grabbed me from the couch and put me on his shoulders. I let out a little laugh but he quickly covered my mouth because our friends were still sleeping.

He ran up the stairs and kicked open his door. He was eager and I was too. He gave me a wet, rough kiss. He had gotten more aggressive and I loved it. He asked me if I was okay because I gave him a surprised face. I told him just how much I needed him. He definitely filled that need.

He quickly took off my shirt revealing that same red, laced bra that I had been wearing. I took of his sweatshirt and he had helped me take of his sweatpants. I missed him more than words could say but, he said this was just sex, nothing more, it hurt a little bit.

In that moment, I had no other care in the world besides him with me in this bed. He took of my skirt that I was wearing. I surprised him with my matching red, laced thong. He was impressed. I didn't know that we would be having sex or not but, I had to make sure.

He kissed my neck and was removing my bra. He unclipped it and began sucking on my nipples. Each time, making sure I was comfortable. I took of his boxer's and he wasted no time taking off my underwear. He began kissing my hips. He stuck two fingers inside me, making me moan loudly.

"Just fuck me already Brycie!" I said while moaning even louder. He did as he was told and grabbed a condom that was laying on the nightstand. He quickly stuck his erected dick inside me. He thrusted faster and faster, kissing me along the way. We had gone on for twenty minutes until Bryce said, "I love you so much Addison!" I was shocked he had said that and he could tell from the expression on my face that I was baffled on what to say.

But I said the only thing I could say, "I still love you too." He smiled and kissed me. I could tell he was more than thrilled with my comment. And that comment, I meant it. I think he was me person. We finished up and we cuddled in bed together for the rest of the night.

A/N: Alright. Phew, I got nervous towards the end there. I hope you enjoyed what I have worked on so far. I wanted to make a quick note. I made this story a little over a year ago. I had wrote down the first two chapters in that year and I decided to publish it now. I also wanted to note that, I am not that much of a Braddison shipper anymore. I wish them the best always whether they get back together or not. I am open to other suggestions on any other couple you might want to me to make a story on. Besides that, I wish you all a great night or a great day. Thank you again. The next chapter wont have smut but after that, there will be so don't worry.