Phanfiction

Dan's POV

As usual I was searching the web for more Phanfiction. I know they aren't real, but I wish they were. It helped me imagine my own fantasies in my head. Phil doesn't know about this. He thought I was studying or something whenever I locked myself in my room for like an hour. He didn't ask me about it because he was doing his own stuff. I've had a crush on Phil ever since we filmed the first "Phil is not on Fire" He just looked so cute in those cat whiskers. I remember once when I had a bad dream I woke up screaming and Phil came into my room to check on me. Afterwards he let me sleep in his bed with my cover. My favorite memory with Phil, was one he didn't remember. We had gone out for St. Patricks day and drunk a little too much. Well, Phil did at least. I wasn't quite drunk but Phil could barely stand on his own.
He whispered into my ear, "Hey Dan! You know what'd be crazy? If we started making out!" Of course I wasn't drunk but that didn't change the fact that I was still intoxicated. So I whispered back, "Why not?" Then we got a little more drunk and things happened.
Oh YES! I just found one of the best Phan fics yet! "Phil slowly moved his lips onto Dans neck and-" There was a knock on the door.
"Dan? Are you in there?" Phil's voice woke me up from my day dream. "Oh shit!" I whispered under my breath, "Oh, Uh. Yeah! Um... come on in Phil." I quickly shut off my laptop.
Phil opened the door and smiled. Oh my god. His eyes just sparkled. I loved the color of his baby blue eyes and jet black hair. I was so focused on him that it took me a while to respond to his question.
"Dan! So did you want order Chinese takeout or pizza?" He pulled me back into reality. "Uh, Chinese is fine." I finally managed to get out.
"Cool," was all Phil replied. Then he smirked and closed my door, leaving me to only think. Damn he was cute!