chapter 6: the mystery of the black wisdom cube

After they returned from their rescue mission in his room. It was very late in the evening, Josh was having a nightmare where in an alternative universe where an unkown school was destroyed by unknown creatures. A fight between siblings gotten intense. A kingdom came under attack and a threat was full then he saw a silhouette of a warrior who is more aggressive than himself.

Josh: (wakes up) Argh!

Kaga: (comes into his room) Josh?! Are you ok?

Josh: hmm? Oh sorry I just had a bad dream. That's all.

Kaga: (concerned) how about I'll sleep with you tonight so that you won't get another nightmare?

Josh: sure.

He goes back to sleep after Kaga joined him. Josh gotten so comfy that he fell asleep into one of Kaga's tails.

The next morning

Josh was in his office while Belfast is making breakfast for Josh and Tripitz while they are enjoying their breakfast, Tripitz asked him if he was ok but he asked her to find Kaga to tell her and Tripitz about the dream that he had last night. As he finished telling them he was pacing back and forth with worry

Tripitz: sounds like that you've been seeing someone's memories and looking into the future of that world, Josh.

Josh: you don't think that I'll turn ruthless. Do you girls?

Both: of course. I don't think so.

Josh: not meaning to be rude or anything but that question was for the THREE of you.

Then suddenly Purifier appeared between Kaga and Tripitz making them shocked and gotten defensive as Josh tells them to stand down and informs them that Purifier is the spy within the sirens.

Purifier: I hApPeN tO aGrEe WiTh BoTh Of ThEm, JoSh.

Josh: Thanks girls Besides it's a day off today go and have some fun.

After Kaga and Tripitz left his office to join the others. Purifier is a little worried about Josh

Purifier: ArE yOu Ok?

Josh: be honest with me, Purifier. Do you think that I would become ruthless?

Purifier: (places her hand on his shoulder) YoU'rE nOt. JuSt A lItTlE bIt ReCkLeSs AnD cLeAvEr. PrObAbLy OnLy HuMaN tHaT I cOnSiDeR a FrIeNd.

Josh: (smiles) thanks

Elsewhere

Everyone is going about their business until Cleveland meets up with Kaga and Tripitz. Before she introduces her three younger sisters, she pretended to be cross with Kaga.

Cleveland: You have some nerve to be here after you nearby destroyed this base!

Kaga: um. I'm sorry about that but I did told Josh about it.

Cleveland: (smiles) hehe. I'm just playing around with you, Kaga.

Kaga gotten confused then Cleveland introduces them to her younger sisters.

At night.

As the girls were getting ready for a soak in the baths but Unicorn was getting very nervous and found Tripitz then she heads over.

Unicron: G-good evening, Miss Tripitz.

Tripitz: hi Unicron. I take it that you know Kaga?

Unicron: H-hi miss Kaga.

Kaga was abit distracted while she was getting ready and tying her tails together.

Unicron: miss Kaga?

Kaga: huh? Oh hi Unicron. Sorry I was thinking.

Unicron: about what?

Kaga explains what Josh told them in the morning while they went to the baths when San Diego jumped into one but was shocked

With Unicron and the others

Unicron: so commander Erwin had a nightmare a few nights ago and is confused what it means?

Tripitz: yea. And still is

QM2: Is Josh joining us?

Tripitz: (nearly slips on the wet floor) ah! where did you come from?

QM2: just got here.

Hood: he said that he doesn't want to join us. (giggles) what a gentleman.

QM2: huh. Didn't know that. Ah well.

They went to have a soak and chat at the same time

After relaxing in the baths Everyone are settling down for the evening.

Next chapter: alternative universe in peril