chapter 5: helping the spies

Start from the beginning

Then Belfast and Enterprise rushed over to the island followed by Javelin and Laffey.

At the island.

Kaga, Sheffield and Edinburgh had engaged the iron blood girls in combat until Sheffield gotten badly injured. Kaga was glaring at them when Belfast and Enterprise arrived then was told to meet up with Javelin to be escorted to Josh's fleet. they met up with the destroyers and head to the fleet.

With the armada
Oklahoma notices that there are some planes are enroute. Josh ordered for his friends to counter with their AAs. He saw Zuikaku and Shokaku are enroute to find Enterprise. He ordered QM2 to intercept them and as expected she did.

QM2: I'm sorry. But you won't find grey ghost here. (Draws sword and with a cocky smile) You wouldn't turn down a chance to fight against me would, you?

This made Zuikaku snap and charged against the royal dragon while they were fighting Zuikaku gotten distracted with QM2's masterful skills.

Zuikaku: (thinks) she's good. It's like that she can read my movements and knows how to counter them.

QM2: Wide Open!

Zuikaku: huh?!

She kicks Zuikaku in the gut making her knocking her opponent back when she tries to get back up, Zuikaku was met by the tip of her sword making her look at QM2. She thought that QM2 was going to finish her, QM2 did something unexpected by putting her sword away and helps Zuikaku to her feet which made her confused.

QM2: thanks for the duel.

Zuikaku: (confused) h-huh? U-um thanks?

Josh: (shouts) MARY! Enough messing about! And get your battle carrier ready to receive some visitors.

QM2: ok!

She summoned her ship self which made the crane sisters shocked by the mere sight of a ship and were speechless.

(QM2's ship)

On board Tripitz's ship.

Josh: Kaga.

Kaga: Josh.

The two embraced into a hug then they broke it up with some troubling news

Kaga: Josh, Akagi is in league with the Sirens.

He walks towards the side of Tripitz's ship

Tripitz: Josh? Didn't you hear her?

Josh:I heard. clear the main deck.

This made Kaga and Tripitz confused and left to the stern of Tripitz's ship

Josh: (focuses and opens his eyes) Purifier? I want to ask you something

Then Purifier appears behind him

Purifier: WhAt CaN i Do FoR yOu?

Josh: did you know about Akagi in a alliance?

This made Purifier shocked about what he asked

Purifier: ThAt DaMn ObSeRvEr! JuSt WhAt WaS sHe ThInKiNg?

Josh: I take it that you didn't know?

She shakes her head into a no formation

Josh: it doesn't matter anyway Purifier. What are they planning?

Purifier: PrOjEcT oRoChI.

Josh: what's that?

She explains what it was then vanishes leaving Josh to think about what she explained and was distracted by a surprise hug from behind

Josh: oh hey, Kaga.

Kaga: what was that about?

Josh: we have a spy within the sirens, Kaga.

Kaga: who?

Josh: Purifier.

Kaga: a siren leader?! Does anyone else know?

Josh: a few.

Kaga was shocked and Josh told her that Queen Mary 2 had the same reaction.

Next chapter: the mystery of the Black cube