"Okay, okay that's fine," Tony said reassuringly, he held out his hands in a non-threatening gesture. "We will just take you to the tower to get you patched up. No hospital." Tony explained. He would have to figure out later what the kid hated so much about hospitals.

Danny tried to sit up more. "I'll, I'll be fine." He paused. "I've had way worse." He tried to reassure. But it didn't help.

"Worse!?" Tony questioned concern in the back of his voice.

Danny ducked his head down slightly. "How about we get to that tower." He chuckled nervously.

Tony and Cap look at each other quickly before Cap bends down to help Danny up. The ghost grabbed his hand but squinted in pain as he was standing up. Danny had used a bit of his levitation to make himself lighter, and he could see that Cap was surprised at how light he was.

Danny nodded to Cap, he started to try and walk on the ground but his legs didn't really want to walk. Danny hissed in pain as he stepped back slightly. Tony reached his hand out to grab onto the teen's wrist so he didn't fall backward.

Danny closed his eyes and started hovering just above the ground with his feet tucked beneath him. "Much easier." He sighed in relief.

"Flying is easier than walking?" Cap asked.

"For ghosts it is anyw-," He was interrupted by his coughing, more ectoplasm spurting from his mouth and onto the ground. Danny groaned in pain. Right now he was just thankful he was able to stay in his ghost form through this whole ordeal.

"We need to get you to the tower." Cap insisted.

Danny sighed. "Yeah, we-, should." He reached for his belt and pulled out a small white device with a green button on it. When he pressed it, it expanded into a full-sized green and white thermos.

"Now is no time for soup Casper, you're bleeding out." Tony started.

"It's for my ectoplasm." Danny opened up the thermos and the ground where he was laying a moment before was enveloped in a bright blue beam. When he capped the thermos, most of the ectoplasm was gone, Only some small dark green stains on a few stones remained. "We can't let anyone get their hands on it. It is very dangerous." He coughed again. "We... can go to the tower now." His voice sounded very pained.

X

The tower wasn't that far away from where they were at. It would take maybe 5 minutes to get there. Danny was very careful to stay behind the two men, not that he didn't trust them or anything. But he was worried if they saw how bad his back was they would freak out. Danny knew that this injury was going to look terrible. At least for people who weren't used to seeing things like that every day.

They walked with Danny into what looked like a small room with a bed, it was mostly white, which gave Danny shivers down his spine. He didn't want to be in a room like this longer than he needed to. Danny floated over to the bed and sat down on it. Front-facing towards the men.

Danny without really thinking reached into the pocket of his hazmat suit and pulled out a long coil of Fenton fishing wire. He often used this to patch himself up with injuries like this. Most normal strings would slowly disintegrate instantly after being in contact with the ectoplasm, because of the acidic properties it carries. He quickly pulled out an ecto green needle and fazed the string through the loup instead of spending 30 minutes trying to thread it.

Danny knew his back was the worst he would have to work on that last as it would be harder to reach. Although he could already feel his skin starting to knit itself back together. His core hummed loudly as it was trying to pick up the slack from all of the missing ectoplasm.