Pirate Naruto

Magsimula sa umpisa

Naruto:"Woah! Kurama looks the same but he's much more smaller."

Jiraiya:"That also looks like the toad summoning contract, why does he have that if their's no chakra in that world?"

Sakura:"Thats also Naruto's sage cloak, when he went into sage mode against pain."

Jiraiya:"Hold on Naruto you learned sage mode!"

Naruto:"Yeah I even mastered it too."

Jiraiya:"Heh you always seem to find many ways to surprise me Naruto."

Kushina:"Yeah that's my boy!"

Moments later after Coby was telling Naruto his life story and calling crazy for trying to be the pirate king. Naruto told him it was important to follow ones dream or they'll forever be lost in life, Coby saw Naruto's determination and made an oath to join the marines and capture Alvida.

???:"Oh? Whi are you going to capture again? Coby!"

They looked behind them and saw a fat woman carrying a giant metal mace.

Coby:"N-no one c-captain A-Alvida!"

Naruto:"The hell? They say you're the most beautiful of the sea's? Either their blind or my mind is playing tricks on me because your the ugliest woman I've seen. And trust me when I say I've seen alot of women."

Some people bursted out laughing at Naruto's statement some were alittle horrified at the womans appearance (*cough*Jiraiya*cough*) other were just intrested at how Naruto will handle the situation.

Jiraiya:"I think I'm going to throw up."

Kakashi:"That's a sight I won't come back from." 'Almost wanted me to put my Icha Icha away.'

Alvida:"HOW DARE YOU, YOU BRAT! MEN KILL THEM!"

Naruto:"Kurama handle the small fry, leave the fat lady to me."

Kurama:"Right."

Kurama jumped off of Naruto's shoulder but before he hit the ground he grew to the size of  the average male and then he sterted to attack the crew members. Naruto with incredible speed got infront od Alvida and uppercut her through the roof literally. Naruto then jumped up following her, as soon as Kurama was done he jumped up and joined Naruto in taking out the crew while Naruto was fight Alvida. Once Alvida recovered she swung her mace at Naruto's head hopefully killing with one swing but Naruto was too quick for her and ducked under her swing, and swung a left hook at her stomach effectively making her launch at the other side of the ship.

Alvida:"GRRR! YOU DAMN BRAT I'LL KILL YOU!"

Naruto:"(smirks)Heh you can most certainly try, but I must warn you you won't succeed."

Alvida ran at Naruto holding her mace over her head looking to squish Naruto. Naruto went into a stance reeling back his fist and standing perfectly still. As soon as Alvida was a few feet away Naruto opened his eyes showing orange markings around his eyes and his eyeballs were toad like. He rhen punched Alvida across her face making her fly away screaming. Kurama was also done with fighting the crew (using them as chew toys) and returned to his normal size and jumpes back on Naruto's shoulders. While all this eas happening Coby was watching it all in awe this man took down his tourmentor in a fee minutes while his fox pet thingy took down the rest of the crew.

Coby:'Wow, just wow. Their amazing!'

Kushina:"Damn right they are!"

Jiraiya:"Wow perfect sage mode that's incredible."

Anko:"I got to admit gaki that was hot the way you punched her."

Naruto:"Yeah it was, but I find it cool how Kurama can change his size, now that was cool!"

Naruto:"Alright Coby let's get out of here and go to the nearest land town."

Coby:"Y-yeah."

After they "borrowed" a small boat they made it to a village that is said to have held Roanora Zoro "the pirate hunter" at one of the military base camps. When Naruto wanted to talk about Zoro the village cowered alitrle, but when Coby talked about a marine captain Morgan(A/N:Idk his name, irrelevant characters don't really matter) then thats when all the villagers went to hiding.

Coby:"I get Zoro, but for them to be scared of a marine captain I just don't get."

Tsunade:"Tch, the man probably rules this town with fear thats why their scared of him."

Jiraiya:"I got to agree with you there hime, if he wasn't ruling with fear then the townspeople wouldn't be afraid of him."

Naruto:"No matter there's the marine base is up ahead, I might be able to get thos Zoro guy to join my crew."

Coby:"Naruto this is the pirate hunter and your a pirate in other words you'll get yourself killed if you meet him!"

Naruto:"Heh that's what makes this whole trip interesting, the opportunity to make a pirate hunter a pirate if a definite challenge I will take. So c'mon Coby lets go!"

END

Naruto:"(grumbles)Of course it would be over before the good part."

Asher:"Calm down we will get back to that universe, but jow did you like it?"

Jiraiya:"I'm very intrested to see what Naruto will have in stored for toad summoning contract."

Kakashi:"I would also like to see the extent of Naruto's ability as well"

Minato:"Mhm same here."

Kushina:"Heh I don't care bout any of that I just want to see my son kick bad guy ass! On with the next one creepy guy!"

Asher:'I'm creepy?' "Very well."