Asslo no more rep (chapter 4)

Começar do início

"Why are you telling me this??" Said Isen.

"Well you hadn't had a top article in a while, and you don't want to be kicked out do you?" Said John.

"But if he sees that I wrote it ill be dead!" Said Isen.

"Chill, an anonymous writer is a thing, only Cecile will know. Take this recording that Claire recorded, I cut it out where He said I had an ability, and boom, his reputation will be lowered for beating up a 'cripple' for no reason, and, I did not forget about you hacking into my records."  Said John.

"Plus Seraphina would kill Arlo." John laughed.

"Oh..- Uhmm okay, but if it backfires ill blame you.." Said Isen.

"Alright~ well, I gotta find Adrion and Claire." Said John.

...

"Hey guys say hi to Seraphina, we are on call right no-" Before getting interrupted.

"ADRION DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH-" John yelled out.

"SHUT UP" Said Claire.

"mm, sounds interesting...?" Said a very confused Seraphina.

"Oh! Ill get back on Monday, so like, wait for a day or two lol" Said Seraphina.

"Nice! We will see you then also ill send you a text message soon!" Said Claire

"Oh sh- my mom is coming to my room, I gotta seem like I'm doing work- BYE" said Seraphina as she ended the call.

"hm... I think the article should be out by now, it's been like a few days." Said Claire.

"Article out?" Said John as he peeks through the door.

"Ah! uh yeah, I think so." Said Claire thinking that he should know.

"hey Adrion, we are leaving the dorm, out to the halls we go!" Said John in a cheerful tone.

"Ugh, lets go." Said Adrion as he shoves a pop tart up his mouth since he hasn't ate yet.

Claire, Adrion, and John start to leave (his) dorm and out into the school halls, they can see some people near a poster board, they come closer to see an 'anonymous writer who has posted a story with a juicy headline about the king wasting his time ambushing a cripple to such severely for no reason.

"hmm, I wouldn't say too severely-" Said John.

"No, you have to visted Doc cause of it, and I know that you wouldn't cause Doc to threaten you if you came to infirmity again." Said a slightly annoyed Claire.

"mhm, that's true" Said Adrion agreeing with his girlfriend.

the people near the poster board look at the two elites and their cripple friend and just stood there looking at them.

"...Yeah I need to get to class, uhm- bye." Said John as he ran and crossed a turn.

"Well, there he goes." Said Adrion.

"I guess let's go to class too." Said Claire as she also heads to class followed by some students as they also realized they needed to go too.

.

.

.

Arlo turns to look at a bunch of students near a poster board, most of them scattered and ran off, Arlo takes a closer look to realized what was on there, it was an article... about Arlo.

"Ah." 

Arlo starts to walk where the Pressroom is, he was going to get who is the anonymous writer.