I'd have to thank Evan for inviting our men over to cheer us up later because it had worked like a charm. I felt happy, warm and loved with my small family all night, my worries and fears disappearing for just a few hours of bliss. I didn't want the night to end but we were both exhausted and if I was smart, I would get us in bed for a solid few hours sleep, ready to take care of Ollie when he woke up at the butt crack of dawn. 

Jae's chest rose and fell quickly as he struggled for air and eventually I disconnected my damp lips from his own, allowing us both to breathe. He only pulled back long enough for air before smiling and licking my bottom lip with a flick of his naughty tongue. "You're such a tease Ezzy, kissing me like that when we can't take things any further. I'm a responsible parent tonight, don't distract me on the job." 

I smiled, absolutely loving that he referred to himself as Ollie's parent. It did things to me, made me all madly in love with him. "What's a little distraction every now and then, even on the job, things can get sidetracked." I told him mischievously, running my hands down his warm back and cupping his full ass. It had only been a few hours since I took him back there twice, but I was still hungry for more. 

Jae snorted, his smirk making his face seem devilishly attractive. "Well, aren't you a daring parent? You don't strike me as the naughty type at work, Mister Carter. Parenting aside, if you decide to bring me to your office one day, we should totally have sex on your desk." 

I laughed, shaking my head at his request and he simply giggled, shrugging one shoulder. The thought of bending him over my large desk and taking him from behind made my cock pulse in my underwear and the strain made my stomach clench. "We'll definitely do it one day," I promised him, taking a few steadying breathes to calm myself down. "I'm as daring as I am sensible, sweetheart. Meaning we should go to bed if we don't want be in pain tomorrow when Ollie wakes up." 

"Mhmm, I'm ready to shut my eyes. What about Evan-"

"Oh, now my presence is acknowledged? Don't worry about me," Evan's laughter from behind my back made me startle and Jae laughed, peering around my body to look at my brother with one eyebrow raised sceptically. 

"How long have you been standing there, perv?" 

"Long enough to ask for a heads up when you guys are busy in the office. I'll keep my distance," he chuckled shamelessly and I sighed. Jae, obviously finding this hilarious, was snickering as I grabbed his hand and pulled him from the room past Evan. 

"You sure you don't wanna join us?" Jae asked and my head snapped around to face him as quick as lightening, a look of absolute horror taking over my features. He did not just ask my big brother if he wanted to join us for office sex. Jae's whole body shook with delight as he laughed, slapping me nonchalantly on the back. 

"I'm joking, Ezzy! Sorry Evan, only Ezra floats my boat. Scratch that, he floats my ship. I have a big one, in case you were wondering. " 

"You're a wild one darlin'," Evan shook his head, his eyebrows raised in amusement at Jae's choice of humour as I grabbed said man and quickly walked him down the corridor. "Good night." 

"Night," I grunted, pinching Jae's bottom when he continued to giggle like a school kid pulling pranks. He must seriously be tired if he's spouting ridiculousness like this and it made me wonder what he'd be like when he was drunk. The type to dance on tables, laugh obnoxiously at everything and find trouble, I'd bet. I tutted, closing the door to the spare bedroom behind us. 

We quickly changed, Jae pulling on a large shirt and leaving on his underwear and I was shirtless in my own. We brushed our teeth, Jae shaved and I used the bathroom behind him. Domestic, familiar, comfortable. The routine was seamless and by the time all the lights were off and we were in bed, I had him cuddled against me, our bodies slot perfectly together like puzzle pieces.