"Where is Momonga Now Albedo?" You ask the succubus as you decide to leave all your questions to Momonga.

***

*Throne Room*

As Momonga rose from the throne, the large double doors of the throne room were pushed open.

In walked a goddess.

An embodiment of beauty clad in white robes with golden trims.

Someone very familiar to Momonga, but someone he hadn't seen in a long time

Momonga stared in disbelief.

"Momonga-San"  She called as she closed the doors, walking towards Momonga.

"Y/N?"

She smiled a close-eyed smile.

"Hai"

"It's really you?"

"Yup," she said clasping her hands behind her back, mindful of her wings.

"Who else could it be Momonga-San?"

Looking at the tall undead skeleton of a man in front of you, you couldn't help but feel a little relieved. After all, you are not alone anymore.

"How?" He asked.

"How I'm here in Nazarick or how we're here, where ever here is?"

"Uh? Both?" He sighed, sitting on his throne.

"Well, I logged in at the last few minutes. But then I realize that I wasn't forcefully ejected by the game and well the alive-in-game thing is also new hehe" you quickly explained laughing awkwardly at the end.

***

You and Momonga continued to converse about the current happenings as you both shared your findings.

As you spoke, Momonga felt happy knowing that he was not here alone. One of his beloved Conrad is here with him and one he didn't think he would see again.

He felt that with you here, he could face whatever challenges that may turn up.

"Oh right, I asked the guardians to meet...in an hour," Momonga said holding out his bone hand to you.

You took his hand and in a flash, you both appeared at a corridor with steel bars closing the entrance to the amphitheater.

"It looks like the rings teleportation function has no problems." He commented.

"Hmm" you agreed.

That means we should be able to use items and artifacts with no problem.

How about magic?

*6th floor- the amphitheater *

As you and Momonga enter through the gate, a dark elf flipped into the air and landed on the floor.