Arc 1: Chapter 3

*Third POV

As he walked over, Y/N stretched out her hand grasping his.

A light flushed look appeared on his face as he was being touched by his Mistress.

Feeling his pulse, Y/N thoughts gathered.

He has a pulse!

That means...all of this is real!

The game...this can't possibly be like one of those anime or manga right?!

Let me try one last thing to confirm!

You moved your body closer to Arthur as he blushed to be able to smell the most calming and pleasant scent coming from you.

You lay your delicate head on his chest, right above his heart. You were able to hear the strong beats as they sped up a bit.

Alive...

Distracted by your thoughts you wrapped your arms around his torso as he held you gently being mindful of your two pairs of wings.

You released a sigh after collecting your thoughts. It then occurred to you that there's a possibility that Momonga is also here as you are in the tomb of Nazarick. The chance might be small but knowing how dedicated he was to the game, he would have stayed until the end.

In that case, he might be here!

Pulling away excitedly at that thought, you realized that not only were you holding Arthur around the waist, he also held you in his embrace.

Your face flushed red in realization as your heart rate sped up a bit.

"S-Sorry Arthur!" You fully pulled away, a bit embarrassed that you didn't realize the position you were both in.

"No need to apologize My Lady" he smiled looking at you with tender brown eyes.

"Let's go find Momonga!" You quickly said after composing yourself.

And so you left your room with Arthur escorting you. At the end of the hallway, you noticed the winged form of the flugul guarding the entrance of the floor.

Noticing your presence, the flugul flapped the wings attached to her lower back, appearing before slightly bowing as she greeted happily.

"Mistress"

"Jibril, how are you?" You greeted with a smile, accepting the fact that the NPC's are now living beings.

"Very happy to see My Mistress is well" Ever polite like the rest of the NPC's Jibril responded, eyes flashing in delight.

As Y/N conversed a little with her NPC's she observe the differences between the game and this new life. For example, they can converse and follow orders not specified. And they can display emotions.

Soon enough the trio was interrupted as Albedo made her way to the floor. Upon arriving in front of the three, she bowed and greeted.

"Greetings Lady Y/N"

A little surprised to see the floor guardian you stared.

"Greetings, Arthur... Jibril" she continued.

Then she relayed Momonga's orders.

" Lady Y/N, Lord Momonga asked for all the floor guardians to meet at the amphitheater in an hour"

It seems that Momonga also made it over

It seems that Momonga-San also made it over.

Did anyone else make it as well? Hmm?