author's note

TW!!!
THIS BOOK HAS
SELF HARM
SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
BODY IMAGE ISSUES
VIOLENCE
MENTIONS OF RAPE
AND PROBABLY MORE IDK THIS IS JUST A DRAFT
It also has, sexual and romantic relationships between two men at first, and then a nonbinary person.
If that's not your thing, kindly fuck off to a straight book. Because this is not  it. Now. For the note.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hi! My name is Riot and you're reading my first book I've written since I was 12 and cringe as fuck. I'd like to think that my abilities have improved, but they are nowhere near perfect. The reason I'm writing this book is because I am getting so tired of not having any rep in LGBTQ books. I've been here for I think over 4 years. And I've read 1 story with a enby, 3 with a person of color, and literally 1 with a plus size person. And I have gotten so fed up with ripped white twinks and pretty skinny white girls dominating the LGBTQ section on wattpad. So guess what? This book has all three. Because I demand representation for these people, and if noone wants to write it, I will. Now on that note I cannot promise you it'll be good 💀💀but I can promise you I'll do my best. I hope you enjoy it! And plz be nice lmao.
Onward!