Yes, I tried to strip for him last night, which was only one of the things I remembered doing that made me want to bury myself alive.

"I'll never strip for you again, you're an ungrateful son of a bitch." I scoffed. "I was going to give you the privilege of seeing my boobs last night."

"I've had the privilege of fucking them too, can't wait to do it again." He winked, pinching my cheek playfully before I slapped his hand away from my face, grabbing another knife from the duffel bag on the ground.

I was barefoot, and feeling the cold grass beneath my feet was oddly soothing... it was a very nice day to relax and maybe go for a swim, and I knew Harry had cleaned the pool early today. He didn't sleep at all apparently, I woke up around seven a.m. and he had already worked out in the private gym I wasn't aware that existed in this house, and he bought us breakfast as well.

Thankfully he drank black coffee like I did, he always remembered my preferences even if we didn't talk much about them.

"Shut up." I raised one eyebrow, reaching out the blade and using it to force him to tilt his head back when I placed it under his chin.

Harry's smile was slow and I slid the knife lower to his Adam's apple, seeing the goosebumps erupting on his skin.

"Make me." He whispered.

Those were very dangerous words for him to say... and I replaced the knife under his chin when I roughly grasped his jaw, pulling him closer to me so I could kiss him.

I knew I'd caught him off guard because it took him two seconds to kiss me back, but his hands were eagerly lowering on my body and groping me along the way as he moaned into my mouth. I undid his bun so I could thread my fingers in his hair and I pulled it tightly only to hear him moaning again.

"Hmm.. we could practice this all day too." He whispered against my lips, surprising me when he wrapped his fingers around my throat to keep me away from him as he spoke, and I ignored the soft pain from the bruises there. "You know, now that daddy's home."

"Fuck you." I pushed him away from me and glared at him, I should've known he was going to make fun of me again.

God, I couldn't believe I called him daddy while we weren't alone, that was so fucking embarrassing. And there he goes... laughing at me again.

"Yes, please... do fuck me." He arched his eyebrows. "And bring the knife too, I think you're better with it in bed than hitting the actual target."

Excuse me?

"Go stand in front of the tree." I deadpanned. "Right the fuck now, Harry."

"Oh, you're cute when you're bossy." He smiled, not hesitating at all when he made his way closer to the tree, standing right in front of it and adjusting his sweats... and I noticed the bulge there. "Eyes up here, Cleodora..."

I cleared my throat and quickly looked up at his face, tightening my grip on the handle of my knife and not giving him any time to prepare himself when I threw it, right above his head... and the way his eyes widened in response was enough satisfaction for me.

I made sure to hit the tree awfully close to his head so he could feel it... and now it was my turn to laugh as he walked closer to me again.

"Something wrong, baby?" I asked him.

"I know you're good." He rolled his eyes, crouching down near the duffel bag on the floor, and something inside caught my attention.

One of his guns was there... probably because he didn't bother to remove it, or maybe because he wanted to help me today. I mean, we hadn't tried last time because I felt very overwhelmed and I kinda overestimated myself.