Part 8

A person was lying on the sofa with a smirk.

"I am sure that Rana must have informed Shashank and Riya that he had not killed Aryan.They both may be wondering who killed Aryan.They cannot even imagine who the real killer is".

That person was none other than Pragya.

Flash back...

Aryan walked closer to her with a dirty smile.Pragya was shocked.He embraced her from behind.Pragya got scared.

Suddenly Purab hit his head hard with a stick.Aryan fell down.

Pragya:How did you reach here?

Purab:Sarla aunty had informed me about your meeting with Aryan.That's why I came here to protect you.

Pragya:I know to protect myself.Why did you hit Aryan's head?

Purab:He was trying to misbehave with you.That's why.

Pragya:What if he dies?Then the police will arrest you.Even Inspector Shashank is not your well wisher.

Purab:I did'nt want to kill him.But...when I saw him misbehave with you,I lost my control.I really feel like killing him.

Pragya:Ok.I understand.But control yourself.This dirty person's dirty blood should not fall on you Purab.I don't want you to be in trouble because of me.I can't tolerate it Purab.

Purab looked at Pragya emotionally.

Purab:Ok Pragya.Let us leave.Otherwise I may even kill this man who tried to molest you.

Pragya was relieved that Purab decided to leave Aryan.

Pragya:Ok.But before that I need to do something.

Purab was confused:What?

Pragya:As if you don't know.

Purab got tensed:Pragya!

Pragya smirked:Pragya can never change.

Pragya took the stick and hit Aryan's head again and again.

Purab tried to stop him by holding her hand:Pragya...stop this.

Pragya:Leave me Purab.

She pushed him and kept hitting the weak Aryan's head till he breathed his last.

Purab became upset.

Purab:Why did you do his Pragya?

Pragya:You know me very well.Then why are you asking me this?Pragya can never leave anyone who hurts me or my loved ones.

In school days my cruel teacher hit me very badly.I hit her back brutally and I got thrown out of the school.The psychiatrist tagged me as menal.But my mother tried her level best to hide my truth.But being my best friend since school days you knew my truth and you hid it from your own family.Our house owner tried to misbehave with my mother when she delayed to pay the rent.I took the flower vase and hit his head.My mother took the blame on herself ,but luckily the court left her as they considered it as self defense.That guy was in coma for years and then he died.He deserved it.My mother tried to give me psychiatric treatment.But Pragya is Pragya.Pragya can never change,Aryan did realize my psychiatric problem.He blackmailed me that if I don't spent a night with him he will reveal my truth to the office staffs and I will lose my job.So I left my job.Today he misbehaved with me without any mercy.So how can I leave him alone?I stopped you from killing Aryan.Because I did not want you to be a killer.Only I have the right to kill Aryan.He deserved to die with my hands.