Part 2

After some hours....

Purab got inside Alia's room and held her hand.

Alia:What is wrong with you Purab?

Purab:I don't want King jeeju to hear our conversation.That's why I came here in his absence.

Alia:Why you don't want King to hear it?

Purab:Because I don't want our conversation to affect your married life.

Alia was stunned.

Purab:Tanu's CCTV camera was working.But I damaged it by bribing Inspector Shashank.

Alia was shocked:What?You bribed the investigation officer?

Purab:Yes.

Alia:But why?

Purab:Because in the CCTV video he saw a woman entering Tanu's house.That was you Alia.

Alia was shocked.

Purab:Now tell me why you visited Tanu.

Alia:Purab...I...

Purab:Don't lie that you had not gone to meet Tanu.You tell me the truth.

Alia started sweating.

Purab:Say Alia.Don't hide anything from me.I am your brother.

Alia:You are questioning me as if I am the killer.I did'nt kill Tanu.Why should I kill Tanu?

Purab:Then why did you meet her?

Alia:After a long time everything became fine between Abhi bhai and Pragya.But Tanu wanted to spoil it.I did'nt want her to spoil Abhi bhai's life.That's why I visited her to warn her to stay away from bhai and Pragya.

Purab:Then what did she say?

Alia:Tanu can never change.She was not willing to leave bhai and Pragya to live in peace.

So I shouted at her and left the place.This is what happened.Nothing else Purab.

Purab:Are you sure?

Alia:Yes Purab.I am saying the truth.I am scared whether the cops will suspect me.

Purab:Don't worry about that.Inspector Shashank has promised me that he will not reveal the video to anyone.He is my school mate.

Alia:But Purab...if CCTV was working,the real killer will also be there in the video.Right?

Purab:No.I guess that time the CCTV was off.Only you were there in the video.That's why I got worried and damaged the CCTV video.

Alia:If the CCTV was off it is sure that the killer took precautions before killing Tanu.

Purab:Yes.Right.