Part 7

The credit for the collages goes to the real editors.

Rana:Sir,but I need to tell you an important matter.

Shashank:After spoiling everything what else do you want to say?

Rana:It is very important Sir.

Rana told him something which shocked Shashank to the core.

Shashank cut the call.He was tense.

Riya:Shashank,what happened?What did Rana say?

Shashank:Rana said that he has not killed Aryan.Before he could kill Aryan,he was killed by someone else.

Riya was shocked.

Riya:He must be lying to escape from getting caught by the police as Pragya and Purab scared him a lot.

Shashank:I don't think so.From his voice he sounded honest.

From his voice he sounded honest

Riya was stunned.

Riya:Are you sure?

Shashank:I think yes.

Riya:Then who killed Aryan?

Shashank:No idea.

Riya:In a way it's good that we are not the real killers.You are smart enough to investigate this murder case.You can find the real killer and we will be safe.

Suddenly the calling bell rang.They opened the door.They were shocked to see cops there.

"So this is your real face.Shame on you inspector Shashank",said the inspector Ravish.

Shashank:You are misunderstanding us.There is no affair between me and Riya.She just visited me to talk about Aryan murder case.

Ravish:I never said that you both are having affair.Then why are you trying to make me believe that you and Riya have no affair?

Then why are you trying to make me believe that you and Riya have no affair?

Shashank-Riya became embarrassed.

Ravish:You switch on the TV.You will know why we are here.

Shashank switched on the TV.