Chap.2: The Encounter

Third OV

Before the disappearance of unknown two Todorokis (Ignis and Leau)...

On his birthday, 46th birthday, Enji Todoroki who is the new #1 hero and defeated a Nomu last month ago.

He has a scar on his face and he was sea shore near the Matsufutsu (A/N:please correct me if I am wrong).. and he was holding a simple album the he secretly keeping it in this decade passed. It was deep night.

He was looking at his first wife and his very first born son.

Juvia is smiling happily and Ignis was in her arms while he was hugging his wife.

He couldn't helped but smiled lovely remembered the day he found her.

Flash back😑😑😍😍😍🥵🥵🥵

Endeavor just got his license as Professional Hero last 4 years ago, he was under the 2nd Hero supervision since he doesn't have his own agency.

He was 18 years old.

He was attacking team and searching a villain until as sudden glowing circles appeared with unknown symbols and words along the sudden light grew wider caused him blinded.

"What the f*** is going on!"

Then the light was gone, he saw a young beautiful blue haired girl, unconscious and bleeding. She has stab deep wound on her waist.

In his instinct, he immediately went to her and check her breathing. It's stable but she was needed to go into the hospital immediately.

He took her in his arms and used his Hellfire Quirk, to burst up in the air like flying and found the team where AlMight was.

"Endeavor!" AlMight in his costume.

He landed down and the team saw a bloodied beautiful young lady in his arms.

They immediately took her to the hospital near to the location and the doctor said she was stable and thanks to Endeavor found her.

After a week, she woke up and she freaked out on sudden place and she calmed down when doctor talked to her.

AlMight first the one who talk to her but she didn't want to talk.

"Young Miss, this is Endeavor, my colleagues and the one who saved you in the forest" AlMight in his costume and pointed Endeavor who calmly approached the young beautiful lady.

He saw pale white skin like a snow, deep blue eyes like deep depth of the ocean, long black eyelashes like a doll eyelashes, she has long wavy blue hair like sea waves, and she was shyly looking at him.

"Are you okey?" He asked.

"Hai"

They're all shocked to see the girl answered his question.

"So what is your name? I am Endeavor so what's yours?"

"Juvia's name is Juvia Lockser" she shyly said and looked around that everyone relieved that she talked.

He couldn't help but to remember her name. He wasn't that kind of type but he found interesting about her. She is so alluring even others found her beautiful and cute.

'She is talking in third person... Juvia Lockser'

End of flash back...😐😐😐😐😐😐