"Go away, Snake," Kaz replied, rolling his eyes at her, but Stasiaj knew that he was putting on a façade in front of the others. Kaz didn't really like expressing his emotions at the best of times, let alone in front of the Crows because Saints forbid they see he had feelings. "No detours."

"You doubt me too much, Crow Man," Stasiaj waved over her shoulder, before disappearing onto the street. As her feet hit the cobbles, Ivarn appeared from the shadows, his face grim. "What news?"

"The ship hasn't left port yet and it seems that there are Fjerdans with the Shu as well," He murmured, sticking out of the light as Stasiaj took a corner towards the embassies. "There's a whole to do going on."

"I see," She murmured. "Has everything else been alright?"

"Alarmingly quiet," Stasiaj tensed. Quiet wasn't good. She needed whispers, or talk, for they provided her the secrets that she cherished so much. If it was quiet, then there was nothing. "We think there might be something happening in the Dregs."

Stasiaj paused, turning to look at Ivarn.

"Luisiaj says that there's talk of a turn in power," He replied, before shrugging. "She doesn't know what though."

"I see," Stasiaj nodded again, before they came onto the street with the embassies. It was louder there, and that brought the Snake some comfort. "I'll call if I need you, Ivarn."

"Yes, Miss Stasiaj," With that, Ivarn disappeared into the night, and Stasiaj swept towards her next targets, a smirk on her face as she revelled at being back in her element.

By the time Stasiaj was free of the embassy, it was well past midnight and her mind immediately fell onto Kaz and if he had managed to pull off their little heist. She hoped he had.

"Are you the Snake?" Stasiaj froze, before turning slowly. Now that the others were fugitives, Stasiaj had become far more cautious with who she associated with. You never know who needed information about her Crows or Kaz.

"Who would be asking?" She replied, as a man stepped from the shadows. He was old and worn, years at sea having weathered his face but their was a harshness in his eyes that had not been touched. 

"Gurnar Hardy," Stasiaj's heart stopped, but she kept her composure. She could do this. "You are?"

"Snake," Stasiaj replied, her hands trembling from where they were hidden beneath her cloak. She didn't know if he'd recognize her if she said her name, but Stasiaj refused to risk it. "I had heard you were in port."

"You know of me?"

"I'd heard whispers," She mused. "Something about you and children."

"No, I got out of the slavers business a long time ago, now," He replied, laughing as Stasiaj felt her insides drop and her stomach curl. She had been on a slavers ship?

"Why was that?" 

"Terrible shipwreck," He nodded as he gave her information that Stasiaj already knew. The girl's hands shook more harshly, but Stasiaj couldn't work out whether it was with fear or anger. "Say, you seem to be a bit young to be the main informant of Ketterdam."

"Words like that will be detrimental to our partnership, Mr. Hardy," She replied, forcing a smirk onto her face, but all she wanted to do was to go home and curl up in a ball. "What do you need?"

"I wanted some information,"

"On who?"

"Not who, what. I need to know of Jurda Parem," Stasiaj nodded.