He straightened up and started messing up his hair again. He felt his heart beat as if he just ran a marathon.

"Hey Har," she greeted him. "You look nice."

"You l-look — spectacular, yeah spectacular," he stammered. Zoia chuckled at the sight of his pink cheeks.

The rest of the night was pretty much filled with Gwenog Jones telling everyone about how she became a captain for Holyhead Harpies. Ginny and Zoia were intrigued since they're a huge fan of Holyhead Harpies and paid attention the whole time, however a certain Gryffindor boy couldn't pay attention to the famous quidditch player since his crush is literally sitting next to him.

"She's a bit full of herself but amazing isn't she," Zoia whispered to Ginny.

"I know," Ginny whispered back. "I mean I would be full of myself as well if I am her. She's bloody gorgeous isn't she."

"She is," said Zoia as she looked at the quidditch player fondly.

"I think you're cooler than her," Harry whispered to her all of the sudden.

"Impossible! It's Gwenog Jones we're talking about," Zoia looked at him.

"I swear," he said earnestly. "Besides, I think you're prettier."

"T-thanks," she blushed.

"Hey, want to grab some ice cream after this? I can't believe the time I actually made my time to come to this stupid dinner, Slughorn decided to not have ice cream," said Harry

"Sure, I want some ice cream as well, I want to try cookie dough ice cream actually, do you think we have it in our kitchen?" Zoia asked.

"Well, you can ask for anything here at Hogwarts don't we? I'm sure you can have some. Those elves do as we say," Harry answered.

"Hey, don't abuse the elves!" Zoia hissed.

"Sorry! I don't mean that! I'm part of S.P.E.W.!" said Harry hastily.

Hermione who heard the conversation suddenly snorted and held her laugh.

Harry and Zoia wasted no time to go to the kitchen after the dinner, Ginny gave her a disapproving look and Zoia just mouthed 'I got this.'

Thankfully, cookie dough was available and let's just say it's her favorite flavor now.

"Still the vanilla ice cream Potter?" she raised her eyebrows. They're currently sitting on the counter together.

"Of course, the best flavor in the world," he said cockily.

"Whatever you say, scarhead," she rolled her eyes.

"How's being the quidditch captain? Got a new seeker yet?" he asked.

"Yes and I won't tell you who," she replied.

"Fine," he huffed.

"How about you? I heard quidditch is really popular this year since you're captain," she teased him.

"Yeah, why is it popular all of the sudden? A lot of people tried out and a lot of non Gryffindor tried to try out as well!" he exclaimed.

"It's you, idiot," she shook her head as she ate her ice cream.

"What do y- oh. It's because I'm the Chosen One isn't it?" he grinned.

"That was quick, I thought I have to say it to you," she said. "You're even more popular this year if that's even possible. Every Time I went to the toilet, I'll always hear girls gossip about you."