𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Почніть із самого початку

"Alright. We're rolling out" Hank says, leaving his office, "five minutes. We just caught a heater" then he goes in for a handshake with Dawson, "glad you're back, bro"

"Thanks"

"Hey, do me a favor, just work the desk for a few days. I don't want you dropping on me"

"No, I'm fine. I'm suiting up"

"Antonio. I'm not gonna argue with you about this."

"Alright"

🪩🪩🪩

As the team investigates at a construction site, Mickey says, "they had a plan. They took out all the security cameras in the area. Jin checked the pods. There's nothing there."

"They're missing a 100 pounds of aluminized water gel explosives." Adam says, walking over to the team.

"Water gels?" Atwater says.

"It's for mining and tunneling. Companies use it for blasting bedrock" Al says.

"Yeah. That's a lot of explosives. Like take down a building big. We've had enough of that around here." Hank says.

"We're also missing a security guard, boss" Adam says as Maxine and Erin look anything but in this universe.

"Alright, I want a list of all the demo company employees, and whoever signed for the materials here. Anyone who knew water gel explosives were gonna be on site."

"Over here!" A guy yells towards the intelligence team.

"What's this?" Hank asks, as they all walk towards the man. Mickey stops Maxine and says, "you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" Maxine says, stuffing her hands into her pockets.

The construction worker brings them behind a dumpster where the missing security guard was shot dead.

"Alright, anyone who's been here in the last month, I want their name" Hank says before walking away.

🪩🪩🪩

"Hey, O. Your wife called" Antonio says, handing Olinsky a piece of paper, "wants to know about dinner. Ruzek" then he tears out another piece of paper to hand the officer, "your fridge is being delivered on Thursday"

"Ah, finally" Adam smiles, going to his desk, "between 9 and 12 or 3 and 6, did they say?" And Antonio gives him a look, "never mind"

"Hey Sarg. Why don't we have a civilian aide up here taking calls? It's in the budget"

"It's all about who you can trust, Antonio. What do you got?" Hank asks.

"I'm waiting on a list of employees from that construction site. So far no ones popped. Now you said they didn't get any blasting caps or detonation cords?"

"No"

"You're gonna need those"

"Alright. Det cords and caps, that's our angle for now"