Ishita's life was great just beacuse of her family. She might hate her brother's teasing, but she loves & cares about him, as much as he does. Her mother is great. Her mother always helps her in keeping her secrets a secret. While her dad always fulfills her wish no matter what. She is blessed to have such a supporting, caring & loving family.

              ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The next day•

Ishita got up from her bed, did her routine & went down to living room to greet her parents good morning.

"Good morning mom" Ishita said & side-hugged her mother.

"Good morning sweetie, did you have a great sleep last night?" Hema asked, & Ishita nodded smiling.

"Hey idiot" Varun came down, & smacked Ishita's head.

"Is that the way to greet your beautiful sister duffer?" Ishita asked, & rubbed her head.

"A monkey like you? Beautiful? Grow up young lady" Varun said & placed himself on the couch beside his dad.

"Good morning dad" Varun said & side - hugged him, while he glared at his son. & Varun was confused.

"Is that the way you greet your sister?" Harshit asked in stern tone.

Varun rolled his eyes, & switched on the TV.

Ishita came & greeted her dad, & side hugged him too, & said,

"Dad, a duffer like him will not know how a gentleman treats her sister" Ishita said loud to catch Varun's attention.

"Dad, an idiot like her will not know that whether her brother is a duffer or a gentleman" Varun said, & looked at her sister. Both started glaring war, until their father interrupted.

"Stop you both!" Harshit said, & scoffed & read his newspaper.

"But papa--"

{Papa : Dad}

"Laikin waikin Kuch nai, room Mai jao" Harshit said, & Ishita glanced at his smirking brother & went to her room.

{---- no buts, go to your room}

Ishita sat on her bed scoffing about what happened down stairs.

After a while, her mother yelled from downstairs to come & eat her breakfast. She went downstairs, & quietly ate her food. After she finished her food, she washed her plate & went back to her room without glancing at anyone.

After she went, Hema looked at Harshit then at Varun, wondering what would have happened that caused to change her daughter's mood so suddenly.

"You both, what did you do to my daughter?" Hema asked sternly.

"Nothing, she is just being over dramatic mom" Varun said.

"Oh really? Then why don't you also be over dramatic son?" Hema said.

"What?" Varun asked confused.

"You are grounded for a month" Hema said, & picked up her plate & walked towards the kitchen sink.

Varun got more confused, & followed his mother.

"What do you mean? Why am I grounded?" Varun asked.

"Because you argued with my daughter" Hema said.

"Wow, so she is your daughter & what am I?" Varun asked, so pissed with his mom's behaviour.

"You are my first child but, Varun try to understand. We need to treat our princess like a princess. The time is not so far when she will get married & leave us" Hema said, trying to give her a piece of her mind.

At the thought of his sister's marriage, his angriness went. & A question came in his mind & without wasting a second he asked his mom,

"Are you getting her married?"

"Varun! I am not a mother who does like that without their kid's approval. & She is allowed to marry whomever she wants to, we will only give her advice, & our blessings." Hema said.

"Then it's fine, & yeah she isn't allowed to marry anyone like that. She needs that boy to talk to me first, then marriage" Varun said, & messed his hair a bit.

"Yeah yeah, go & shower now, you stink" Hema said, & shooed her son.

"Okay" Varun said, & purposely hugged his mom & kissed her on her cheek.

"Yah!"

Varun laughed & went out, & his mother shook her head at her son's naughtiness.

           ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hope you guys love the chapter!

Shower Ishita with your comments, votes & follows!

Till we meet again, take care
Lots of love 💕

-Maahi.