ID 9

The seven members smiles as they stared at the interviewer, introducing theirselves

"Guys, we got BTS!" The interviewer says, laughing. The seven smiles, waving at the camera.
"Well, you guys are having a comeback soon, how do you feel?" The interviewer asks and they all said what they felt.

The interview went on for an hour. They were asked different questions that they honestly answered. The interviewer looked at Jungkook before asking him.
"Well, Jungkook, there's rumors and articles about you being transgender, how do you feel about that?" The interviewer asks, frowning. Jungkook gulps, looking at the six, shaking his head.
"I don't have comments for that... " Jungkook says, scratching his nape. Namjoon, who's sat beside him, rubs his back to calm him down.

Jungkook stared at the tweets that was posted after the live interview. He gulps, biting his bottom lip.

"He couldn't answer it!"

"Wbk"

"That's actually a bit weird, if he's transgender"

"What? If he's transgender, then that's technically a girl in a boy group"

"Wow, what a fucking liar"

"Why are people like this? Just because he doesn't want to answer the question? He's uncomfortable"

"The interviewer was shit for that, the articles were taken down for a reason"

He teared up, wiping his tears. His phone rang and he looked at it. His mom.
"Hello?" He says as he gulps.

"I saw the interview and the comments, are you okay, baby?"

"Of course, mom" Jungkook says, chuckling.

"You sound like you just cried"

"I didn't!" Jungkook says, sighing.

"Baby... Who do I need to punch?!"

Jungkook laughs as he hears his father's voice.
"Dad, mom, there's nothing to worry about! I'm okay, all okay! My hyungs all comforted me after the interview" Jungkook says, smiling. They continued to talk, his father saying that he would punch an interviewer if they ever ask that thing again.