"Catlin?" Princess asked.

"Oh fine. I actually don't really want my destiny why can't I have the prince for myself, for myself. You know? Please don't hate me." Catlin said.

"Why would I hate you? Your my best friend forever after and I'll always have your back." Princess said.

"Thanks Princess. It really means alot. So... Future swan Queen how're you feeling?" Catlin asked.

"To be honest I'm a little nervous, excited, happy, sad--"

"I get it, I get it. How about we get some hocus lattes i know a great place." Catlin said.

"Yeah,okay. Thanks Cat." Princess said.

"No problem. That's what best friends forever after are for." Catlin said.

*The next day*

"Hey you don't mind if take a little trip down to the glass slipper, do you? I need get me a new pair of slippers." Princess asked.

"Again. Wow I keep forgetting how quickly you wear out your shoes." Catlin said.

"What can I say, it's part of my destiny." Princess said doing a grand leap and a twirl.

Once they got to the glass slipper.The two girls saw Apple, Briar and Ashlynn up front.

"Hey girls."  Princess waved.

"Hey Princess. Who's this?" Apple asked.

"This is my best friend forever after since diapers. Catlin in Boots." Princess said.

"Pleasure to meet you." Catlin said.

"Well it's nice to meet you Catlin, I just asked the girls if they'd like to go on a  nature hike later. Wanna come?" Ashlynn asked.

"I'd love to, in fact I know the best place in the enchanted forest just for that!" Princess said.

"Sorry but no can do, Captain of the fencing and Debate club here, I need to start making flyers." Catlin said.

"Well you know I'll be in your clubs always." Princess said.

"Of course you are, you still owe me that re-match." Catlin said.

"You're so on!" Princess said.

"Honk! I got a shipment here of 300 new shoes for the glass slipper." A delivery geese said.

"New Shoes! Where?!" Ashlynn said and the goose pointed to the sky to see  flocks of geese dropping boxes from the sky.

Ashlynn runs around catching each and every one of the shoes.

"Its a shoe thing." Briar said.

"Well she is Cinderella's daughter." Apple said.

"Totally." Catlin and Princess said.

*Ding! Dong!*

"Oh,that's  the legacy rehearsal bell." Princess said.

"Oh, I can't wait for everyone to see the Queens we are going to become." Apple said holding Princess's hands as they twirl together as they leave towars school.

Briar and Catlin catch shoes boxes and Ashlynn ran by grabbing both of them shocking the two girls.

But what Apple and Princess didn't know  was that Raven Queen Roberth Von Bart had other plans.

That would change the world for the better.

For the worst.

"So when your magical key appears you insert it gently into the storybook of legend, then stand, shoulders back and declare your destiny to the world. Have I made myself clear." Head Master Grimm said.

"But what if--" Raven tried to say.

"No Questions, good. Who will go first?" Haed Master Grimm asked.

"Oh me, me, me,me, ah, oh, oh." Apple said raising her hand excitedly.

"Apple I understand your excited but calm down." Princess said giggling holding Apple's shoulders before she walks off more calmly.

"Step right this way, my future queen." Head Master Grimm said and Apple walked to the podium.

"I am Apple white and I pledge to follow my destiny as the next snow white." Apple said.

"Perfect." Head Master Grimm said.

"I know." Apple said.

"Head Master Grimm may I go next?" Princess asked.

"Of course your majesty." Head Master Grimm said.

"Your far to kind Head Master." Princess said taking the key.

"I am Princess Swan and I pledge to follow my destiny and be the next Swan Queen." Princess said as she held the key to her heart with a kind and warm smile on her face.

"Breathtaking." Head Master Grimm said.

"Thank you, Head Master." Princess said before walking back.

*later*

"I am Briar Beauty and I pledge to follow in my mom's footsteps and sleep for 100 years... But before I do I'm gonna live every minute... Oh speaking of which, my dorm room Friday night, We're gonna blow the roof of the place--"

"Next." Grimm said.

"Hey there. Charming. Daring Charming. I pledge to be just like my old man. King Charming, brave, good looking, kind, good looking, thoughtful  and good looking." Daring said.

"Next." Grimm said.

The next to come up was a handsome young man by the name Roberth Von Bart, the fairytale villian of Princess's story.

"I'm Roberth Von Bart and I...pledge to...to... Um I'm sorry but I have a question." Roberth said.

"What is it?" Grimm said.

"I was just you know... thinking, what if I don't want to take the pledge?" He asked shocking everyone.

"R-Roberth w-what are you talking about. If... if you don't sign my destiny will..." Princess said panicking.

"Now Roberth, erase that dangerous idea from your head...continue." Grimm said.

"I... have to go." Roberth said as he ran grabbing Raven's hand as they both ran from practice.

"Wait! What? Raven too?!" Apple yelled.

The entire practice was ruined leaving many people shocked and confused.

And so Princess took refuge that night at enchanted lake, wondering what would become of her  destiny, should Roberth not follow his.

Princess was in her swan form swimming back and forth wondering what could have stopped Roberth from taking the pledge.

As she continued to swim and shadow loomed over her, she looked up to see head master Grimm.

"Oh!" She yelled as she promptly turned human and is now standing on the lake. "Head master, what brings you here?" She said walking towards him.

"Forgive me for startling you my dear, I've already spoken to Apple but I need you to keep an eye on your villian Roberth. We must follow the paths set out before us. It's the only way to keep our world safe. Please watch Roberth and convince him of this and I'm sure raven will follow. I know you'll make the right decision. " Grimm said.

Princess was about to say something but Grimm had already disappeared.

And so now the grave portent about to befall ever after high...

Must you always be so dramatic...

Must you always ruin my ominous endings, I mean...

Well your always taking the royal side

As the narrator's continue to argue so ends the day at ever after high.