"Well, you know." He said smiling. The light from his smile blinded tiny and Princes making them lose their footing before she could fall over Daring caught her.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine thanks." Princess said getting back on her feet. "But now I can understand why Head Master Grimm told you to do that." She said.

"Apple, Daring. So any juicy details for my mirror cast show. Talk to the mirror." Blondie locks said showing them the mirror.

"Oh blondie, Daring and I are still not a couple, this is highschool. We've got forever after to be together." Apple said.

"But you two are the perfect couple. Not too this not too that, you're just right." Blondie said. "And what about you princess. Any details on your dating life?" Blondie asked.

"Blondie, you know I'm still waiting for my prince to sweep me off my feet." Princess said.

"Has any prince been able to though?" Princess.

"Now that's a tale I'm gonna keep to myself." Princess said.

"Come on you two let's go get some lunch." Daring said escorting the two girls to the castleteria on one hand her held Apple's and on the other held Princessby her waist.

"Charm you later." Daring said smiling at blondie blinding her with his smile.

And so that night, back in the ever after Dorms Princess is approaching the doors to meet her roommate.

Princess opens the door to the room, inside she sees a girl swinging a fencing sword around.

"Oh my spell! Catlin is that you?!" Princess said.

The girl stops swinging her sword and gets a good look at Princess

"Princess...  Princess Swan is that you?!" Catlin said.

"It's been forever after!" The two girls squealed in joy in having not see each other over the summer.

"I've missed you so much!" Princess said.

"Come on it's only been one summer." Catlin said.

"But one summer is one too many." Princess said. Princess looks at Catlin's side of the room is filled with, trophies, fencing helmets, etc the main colours of her room were black and gold.

"Still living life swinging a sword around huh." Princess said raising her eyebrow.

"Got me there. What can I say gotta continue the legacy Hehe... he" Catlin said.

"You don't love your story. Do you?" Princess said.

"Of course I do! tricking royalty, getting wealthy all so that I get my, I mean her prince. If you ask me that's a page Turner of a story." Catlin asked.