Chapter 2: Best friend...!

(Sorry for not posting. My wattpad wasn't working 😭😅)

*MIMI POV*

 "Get your dumbass up and fight me! Or are you too chicken?" I shouted at my twin sister, impersonating a chicken. Y/n had just signed in the U.A entrance exam and she was really nervous. She was nervous for many reasons. One: she was scared of what her parents would think. Two: she was just nervous to become a hero in general. And three, which breaks my heart and makes my blood boil: she thinks she isn't good enough. 

 "Oh shut up, you bisexual bitch." She laughed at my impression of a chicken. I ran over and started tickling her, resulting in both of us rolling on the floor. "Don't you dare talk about my sexuality if you've never had a boyfriend before." I snapped playfully, standing up with my arms crossed.

 "Oh, hush. You didn't even have a boyfriend either. You had a girlfriend~."

 "I fucking hate you, you four eyes. "

 "I fucking hate you too, you bisexual hoe."

 We both ended up laughing and making jokes all day and I'm glad I could make my little twin sister happy. 

*A FEW DAYS LATER*

It's the day before the weekend and Monday was Coco's exam. ('Coco' is the nickname Michelle gives you🙂). We were walking from the classroom with our best friend, Momo Yaoyorozu. Since we both of our families are pretty wealthy, we go to this really fancy, private school. 

In our school, we are known as M.C.Ps, which stands for; Mimi, Coco and Peaches. Peaches is the nickname we gave Momo and she loves it. Today after school, Peaches, Coco and I are going to train for the exam. We got out of our uniforms in the changing room and put on our gym clothes.

 "Y'know Peaches, your pretty lucky to get recommended into U.A. I hope I can also get in and we can be in the same class." Coco said as we walked to the area we always train at. You guys wore this:

 (Left to right; Michelle, Momo and Y/n)

"Oh don't be silly, Coco! Of course you'll get into U.A. Plus, I think your a lot stronger than Mimi and I. You'll do just fine!" Momo exclaimed, embracing me in a tight hug. Once we got to our destination, we started training. 

I decided I wanted to work on my physical attacks instead on relying on my quirk. Peaches and I fought as she used her quirk, I had to try and attack without my quirk. After about 4-6 rounds, we had a break. Peaches was winning but I didn't blame her or feel intimidated by her success.

You knew she needed that boast of confidence in herself and her quirk. Sure, her intelligence is beyond amazing and her quirk was pretty strong, but she is always comparing herself to others. Not jealous of their quirks or intelligence, but jealous of their confidence.

You were gonna make her feel good about herself. But first you had to get into U.A.

*AAAAAHHHHH! MOMO BEST GIRL ✋🏾✋🏾😩😩😩😩😩👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾! Who your favourite and least favourite female character in MHA 🤔? Keep reading 📚😏.*