Chapter 1: You could never...

" Mum, Dad. I've decided I want to go to U.A. I going to become a hero, just like (favourite hero). I want to rescue people and save lives. So please can I go to U.A? Please?" And with that, my parents and my siblings started laughing. They were saying things like;

'A nerd can't be a hero!'

'If you were in a fight, the wind alone would knock your glasses off!'

'Sure~, have fun not even making it into U.A, let alone become a hero! Haha!'

I started to cry and ran to my bedroom. My family were always like this. They never cared about my dreams, only about my parents and siblings dreams. They always cut me out on all the fun and only used me as a human calculator.

'Wasn't the youngest child meant to be the favourite? Who am I kidding? That's a myth' I thought to myself, as I buried my face in my pillow. I looked at the picture of me and my siblings. My parents first had a set of triplets then a set of twins, but I'm the youngest child.

 My parents first had a set of triplets then a set of twins, but I'm the youngest child

(Siblings names left to right: Hope, Onkia, Diana, Michelle and y/n. Just pretend in the picture, you have glasses 😎🤓).

Hope, Onkia and Diana are triplets but they look very different. They were always picking on Michelle and I because we were younger. Michelle and I were twins and we actually look quite similar, but we both have different dreams. 

The triplets dreams are to make it to the top of our mum and dad's company. Their business, 'Million Daydream', is the biggest clothing line in Japan. (This is not true, I made this up😎). We are the richest family in the whole of Japan. We're even richer than 'The Yaoyorozu s', including most of the top heroes.

Michelle dreams to start her own family, have a big house, be rich and travel around the world. She's been saving her allowance for when she moves out. She's not very organised though and can be quite a troublemaker in school.

Me, on other hand, I want to be a hero. I want to train as hard as I can and get into U.A, then become a least in the top 10 of best heroes. Michelle always supported me by helping me train and giving me encouraging words when nobody else did. To be honest, she is my favourite sibling and I love her to bits.

After me daily training session with Mimi (Michelle's nickname), we went out to get some food from the local restaurant. Once you got there, you decided to get f/f  and f/d for yourself. You paid for you and Mimi's good with your black card😎 and found a good seat.

Since your mum and dad were practically famous, you got some stared from the public and occasionally, people your age and older would try and Rob you on the streets. They never succeed because of his strong your quirk is. You would just freeze them in their position, take your stuff back, ran away as far as possible then let them go. 

Once you started eating, you began to think, 'An I really ready to be a hero? Am I good enough?' 

 "Of course you are, dumb dumb!" Michelle said. She had inherited my grandma's quirk. My mum's mum's quirk is mind reading. So I have to be careful around this little madame.

"Your the strongest person in the whole family. To be honest, I don't know why they think you can't do it. They may just be jealous, so follow your dream. I'll be by your side forever." Mimi said, giving me a huge smile.

Her smile always made me feel better and kept me going for my dreams. That smile was the reason I love her. That smile was the encouragement I needed everyday. That smile makes me work harder. 

So I'm going to never give up so I can make her happy. I, y/n million, an going to make my sister proud.

*Michelle is so kind 😩, girl fuck that family of yours 😠. What happens next. Keep reading 📚😏.