Bed Rest

Disclacer Rick Roiden owns these characters, not me

Nico

It had been about 6 months since the war with Gaea and Nico was still sentenced to bed rest, by the one and only Will Solance. Nico loved Will so gods dam much, probably a little more than his heart could handle, but he was starting to hate him just a little bit for putting him on bed rest. 

Bed rest is absolute tourtre. There's nothing to do but sleep. There is no one to talk to as he shares a cabin with himself and Nico isn't able to participate in his favourite sport of all time; he likes to call it, seeing how long one can watch Will Solance work for through the infirmary window. 

Nico was laying on his back, staring at the roof when there was a knock on the door. "Yeah?" Nico asked lazily from his bed. The door to his cabin slid open, then closed right after. 

"Hey Sunshine." Will said upon entering. "What did I say about calling me 'sunshine'? That's your nickname not mine." Nico was still laying their just staring at the ceilling waiting for Will to either join him, tell him he his bed rest is now over, or go back to work so he doesn't have to wintness Nico having yet another brake down. 

Unfortunately Will just stood there and kept specking. "Do you prefer Ghost King? or maybe Death Boy?" Nico sat up and throw a pillow at Will. "I know, why don't you just call me my name?"     "And where the fun in that be?" Will said with a smirk. Nico watched as he bent down to pick up the pillow, walk over to Nico's bed and sit own causing Nico to need to shuffle over.

"Well... what are you doing here? Am I requried to be awake well youre are here? Because a nap sounds really good right now."
"You know its rude to go to sleep when someone is visting you, especially if they are taking time out of there busy schedule because they know how much you've been complaining so much about how loney and borad you have been getting." He gave Nico a kiss on the nose, which earned him a red faced scowl.  Will sighed, "no I suppose you don't need to be awake for this. I just wanted to see if you needed entertaining and check on your engery levels." 
"Well I'm feeling fine thanks, all I need is one more rest and I'll be ok." Nico flopped back down on his bed and shut his eyes. It took Nico untill he felt the bed shift and the floor borads creak to relizse he didn't want to be alone and go sleep beacuse the nightmares were still bad and he well... he just missed Will.

Expecting to see Will still standing there, Nico opened his eyes and sat up, the word stay on the tip of his touge, but when he sat up he was dissapointed to find that Will was no longer in the room. Sighing, Nico layed back down and feel alseep. 

What seemed like either a few minuets or a couple hours later, Nico jolted awake covered head to toe in cold sweat. Trying to calm his breathing and heart rate, Nico looked around the room. 

It had gotten dark so it was a little hard to see anything, but as his eyes wanded over to his dresser, he let out a little scream. In the dark it looked like there was somthing standing the cornor, where his dresser should be.

Heart rasing even faster now, Nico jumped out of bed and run to turn on the light. Before he could make it to the light he tripped over the rug, landing on the ground with a thud. 

A few seounds later Will rushed in and turned on the light. "What in the Hades is going on in here?" Will's eyes scanned the room looking for Nico, until his eyes finaly landed on Nico. Will stuffled a laugh before letting out a small sigh. "Oh what did you do now?"

"Nothing I just went to turn the light on a tripped." Will did not look convinced. "Stop lying to me Neeks, I'm not blind. I heard you scream and you look freezing yet you are gleaming with sweat meaing you had a nightmare. As to how you ened up on the floor, yes you did trip, but not beacuse you where just turning on the light. I take it you got scared by somthing in your room, my guess is the wordrobe, so you got up in a panic to turn the light on therefore causing you to trip up." 
"What are you Sherolk Holmes or somthing now?" Nico moved into a sitting postion with his legs sprawled out in font of him. "Nope, I'm a doctor, that knows my boyfriend and most regular patient ratherwell." Will walked over to Nico and offered his hand. Nico hesatated at first but then took it.        

                                                                                           Once he was up of the ground, Will pulled Nico into a hug. Being not massive on hugs or physical contact, Nico stiffened at first before relaxing into it and accpeting how much he needed someone to look after him right now.

Nico let Will lead him back to his bed and let him tuck him in. Nico eyes were closing as he felt Will give him a kiss on his forehead before turning around to leave.

This time, before Will could leave Nico grabed on to his arm. Will turned back around, concern in his eyes. "Yeah Nico?"
"Don't leave. I don't want to be alone again." Nico practically whispered the words. "Sure, whatever you want Neeks." Will pulled back the blankets and climbed into the bed. 

Nico let out a yaw as he curled up into a ball and suggled in closer to Will. "Night Neeks, I love you."  

"Thank you for not leaving me my sunshie, Love you more." With that Nico feel into a deep dreamless sleep.

A/N I feel like the ending to this chapter sounds like the ending to a oneshot or a headconnon, so I apolagies if I dosen't make the rest of the book flow, or if it sounds like I'm being really reptative. I also feel like I keep changing tense so if I do sorry, english isn't my strong suit.