Goodbye . . . .

There have been a lot on my mind lately about people that I no longer talk to, or am distancing from them.

It's not only the fact that I still care for them, but it is also the fact that I am sad that I no longer have a friendship with them. Also the fact that I know that they can be quite brutal with what they say and think. A part of me misses them, whenever I see them I become quite sad.

People say that I shouldn't care too much, and move on with my life, and if they don't greet me first or smile when I smile towards them, that I should keep going forward. I am doing so. But it's hard because I truly loved them, it's not easy to just move on like I never knew them.

The fact that I still smile like a fool when I see them, and I am smiling towards them with their knowledge, hurts me even more. The fact that they do not smile back. It hurts. But it is what it is.

But in fact, it's not multiple people, it's just one person. And this person was a person I regarded important and really favoured. I favoured all of them equally, but this person is the only one who seems like they don't give a fuck.

I admire that honesty though. I am glad that they are not fake towards me, and not trying to waste their and my time and energy by being fake. I'm not very sure how they feel towards me. But I will move on with my life, as people have advised me to.

I just know that it will take time to come to accept the fact that sometimes you lose the people you loved the most. I'm being a bit over dramatic but I like typing my feelings down because nobody knows how I feel best except myself.

Goodbye . . . .