REALIZATION

□□ 10 MONTHS LATER □□

Indraprasth had gained independence and the Pandavas had gone on conquest to make Yuddhistir Digvijay.

In Anart, Dusshala gave birth to a daughter, she was named Sarika. She was the life of Dusshala, soul of Devesh and heart of Savyasachi and Madhavi.

Devesh had organized a celebration for his daughter for now she was a month old and invited all the family members to his Kingdom.

The Pandavas too came keeping their conquests on hold for sometime, to see their niece.

Currently Krishna was with Savyasachi.

"You should confess your love to Arjun." Krishna said.

"I don't love him." Savyasachi said.

"For how long will you lie to yourself ?" Krishna asked.

"What do you mean ?" Savyasachi asked.

"You accepted his love is real and not an attraction. You only think about him when you're alone." Krishna said. Savyasachi looked at him, unsure what to say.

"You know when he first came to Dwarika, I asked him, Duryodhan and Dushashan to retrieve the arrow of Kamdev so one can intertwine his destiny to yours. Arjun retrieved it by taking great risks." Krishna said.

"And he hit me with it ?" Savyasachi asked disappointed.

"No. He didn't, he was about to when he heard our conversation about love. He believed he didn't need an arrow to make you fall in love with him, he believed his love was enough." Krishna said.

"What ?" Savyasachi muttered.

"Remember the time he looked into your eyes and then had a splitting headache ?" Krishna asked. Savyasachi nodded.

"He saw my Vishwaroop in your eyes, after all you are my ansh. He was scared at the moment but then came out of it, his attachment towards you is not love, its a true heart's undying devotion." Krishna said.

Savyasachi looked down, a smile appeared on her face realizing how much Arjun loved her.

"He loves me so much, oh dear." Savyasachi said.

"And so do you." Krishna said. Savyasachi looked at him unsure.

"Close your eyes and tell me whose face do you see." Krishna said.

Savyasachi closed her eyes and the only face she could see was that of Arjun, the only thing she could here was his whispers. The only thing she could think of was the time she spent with him.

A smile appeared on her face as a tear escaped her eyes.

"I love him." Savyasachi said as she opened her eyes.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

THE END IS NEAR !!

BUT AS I SAY END IS JUST A BEGINNING, AND THE END OF THIS BOOK WILL BE THE BEGINNING TO HARIHARESHWARI 4.