DIVIDE THE DAAN

Krishna along with Savyasachi, Madhavi, Drupad and Shikhandini walked towards Draupadi and Pandavas.

"Madhavi one of them is Nakul." Savyasachi said and Madhavi looked at her with surprise and then looked at the Pandavas.

Madhavi saw that one of them was looking at her and seeing his eyes Madhavi knew he was Nakul as he blushed seeing her and she smiled.

Arjun and Savyasachi too locked eyes, he smiled seeing her from this close since a year but Savyasachi diverted her gaze to the other direction

Arjun and Savyasachi too locked eyes, he smiled seeing her from this close since a year but Savyasachi diverted her gaze to the other direction. Draupadi saw all this and wondered was there some on going tension between both.

"Congratulations on the wedding." Savyasachi said to Draupadi.

"Thank you, but seems like I missed the archery classes." Draupadi said.

"Well your husband just proved he is an ace archer, he can teach you." Savyasachi said.

Draupadi smiled and then looked at Drupad who was sadly looking at her.

"Pitashree give me your blessings so I can enter this new phase of life." Draupadi said.

"My blessings are always with you." Drupad said cupping her face.

"Live a happy life my daughter." Drupad said.

After taking the blessings Draupadi and Arjun along with rest of the Pandavas left.

"Vasudev, my daughter was born to be a queen, but this Brahmin can never sit on the throne." Drupad asked.

"Your daughter will surely sit on a throne Maharaj, that much assurance I can give." Krishna.

On the other side, the Pandavas and Draupadi just entered the hut where Kunti was just finishing her prayers.

"Mata look what I got in Daan." Arjun said.

"Whatever you got, divide it among yourselves." Kunti said without looking, shocking everyone.

"But Mata see-" "Its my order Yuddhistir, whatever Arjun has got must be divided equally among yourselves." Yuddhistir tried to say but Kunti interjected.