He kept thinking, and thinking, and thinking, until...bingo.

"I was going to keep the secret even though you didn't tell me you'd do anything, but since you did... I want you to help me study something."

Jake sighed with great relief, he thought he would have to do something like do something embarrassing in front of many people.

"Sure, what do you need help in studying?"

Jungwon was ready to say his answer, but he hesitated. If Jake were to see this, he would be in great danger.

Even just seeing a scroll from the academy could endanger a regular person like Jake. Who knows what could happen to him if he got associated with the academy?

He can't let Jake come in contact with something like that. He had to think of another way.

"I need to learn how to read ancient writings, so I need you to gather as much ancient writing styles as you can."

Jake raised his left eyebrow. Ancient writings aren't lessons in school - at least it wasn't a thing discussed when he was in Jungwon's grade level. Maybe the curriculums have changed he thought.

"Alright, it shouldn't be too hard I guess. There are only a few ancient civilizations that are relevant enough to be discussed in school, so I guess finding their writing systems won't be that hard." Jake said.

That was good enough for Jungwon. Although he's going to have to compare a lot of writings to the one in the scroll, at least Jake would be safer that way.

"Thanks hyung. I'll go look for some books and you can look at the internet."

"Alrighty."

---

*ding dong*

"Coming!!" Heeseung shouted as he rushed down the stairs.

It was 10 AM on a Sunday, and his parents are out all day to run some errands, who could that be he thought.

He opened the door to see such a lovely sight. It was the face of the person he would want to keep staring at forever.

"Minji? What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I tried baking some cookies yesterday, and I ended up making more than I can consume, so I thought I could bring you some!" she said with her sweet smile.

Her kind gesture and her sweet smile made Heeseung's heart flutter even more.

"Oh- thank you! Uhmm, come in."

"Oh no thank you hehe, I just stopped by quickly. I don't want to disturb you and whatever it is you're doing."

"It's fine, I'm not really doing anything."

"Oh, uhh, well if you insist."

Minji entered Heeseung's house, she was amazed to see such a cozy looking home.

The light brown painted walls, the plants by the windows, the hand sewn pillows, the wooden tables and chairs - everything looked like a dream. The interiors of the house are so refreshing to the eyes - it looked like a small cottage you would see in a fairy tale.

"Our house isn't that big, sorry if it's a bit crowded in here."

"No no it's okay, I love how your house looks."

"You want some juice?"

"No thank you, I'll just have water."

Heeseung nodded, heading to the kitchen place the box of cookies and to grab Minji and himself cups of water.