Making Freinds

After meeting his family we introduced to each other I got to meet everyone and got to know them

After meeting his family we introduced to each other I got to meet everyone and got to know them. I'm not the best when it come to talking I can have A conversation with someone and then out of no where I get bored of the conversation but I try and be more positive and upbeat to keep it going.

I found out that Leo and Thalia have known each since they were kids but have been married for 3years when Thalia was 18 and he was 20. she's about my height dark brown hair that is waist length, blue eyes with a hint of a dark green making them look emerald, tan with light freckles nice lips, I wish I had her jaw line so defined and sharp.

Athena is also about my height maybe a little bit taller she has long dark brown straight hair, beautiful brown eyes that almost look black, she's tan with light freckles, pink full lips and nice thick brows kinda jealous of her brows a sharp jaw line that can cut a bitch if she tried. She hasn't been married long her and Leo got married when she was 20 and he was 21 he's only a year older, they met while he was on a mission and they fell in love after dating for about a year and a half they got married.

As for Mina and Bianca they are both single Mina is 25 and Bianca is 27. Mina was In a relationship but it didn't end well she said it was toxic and she felt like she was being suffocated unable to leave but she did and she says that she feels better more free and happy. Bianca well her story is sad I cried when she told me, she fell in love he too worked in the mafia but one day they were ambushed and they had a war with them. He took a bullet for her and died in her arms she was depressed for months not eating, talking and wouldn't sleep most nights because she would relive-that day I can't imagine what she felt like.

She hasn't dated since then not wanting to be heartbroken again the pain and thought of going through that it's just to much It would break me. They all seem so nice I told them about myself, Mia and my brothers, my parents, my friends back home, and about my car accident in Japan. About how my mom died when I was little, the car accident. I miss her so much there are so many days where I need her and want her by my side but I can't. I wonder what she would think about the situation I'm in, hell I don't exactly know what to think of it I never thought this would happen to me I knew it was pretty normal in the mafia world mostly as contracts and alliances.

"So how are you and Nikolai doing" mina asked me and they all looked toward me
Waiting for my response

"Well that depends on what you all know"
I said

"Well for starters we know it's an arranged marriage and that you were in New York before you came here and that you haven't talked to your family in a long while"Bianca said

"I tried visiting over my school years for holidays and breaks but I always spent my time fighting with my father and ended up leaving early, after I finished school I stayed in New York, traveled for a bit with some friends, lost my memory, most of it came back but many chunks are still missing. I haven't spoken to my father in 4 years but after graduating I spoke to my brothers at least once or twice a month and they'd come see me on major holidays"

"As for my relationship with your brother it's complicated. I don't hate him, I barely know him enough to hate him I just dislike him don't get me wrong he's hot and my type but with everything that has happened now I can't bring myself to want to get to know him. I don't find myself falling in love with him and if I do happen to fall in love I know deep down I'll still blame him for everything. He has a bad temper and damn does he like pissing me off for fun he finds enjoyment in it"

"My brother can do that he likes annoying us too"she chuckled " but if you do decide to want to know him more he's a good guy he's been through a lot and his temper is bad I'm not gonna lie and say it isn't but he's been trying to get it under control and honestly I think your the key to that happening"Bianca said

"I don't know if you remember but we've all know each other since we were little ever since we were young he always had a crush on you he's waited so long so I know he'll change for the better for you but then you left and a lot happened between that time"

"Really? I thought I had never met him before I thought he was some random guy, why did no one tell me I don't really remember anything from when I was a kid, I mean I remember a couple things but everything became blurry"

"I don't know but would it have made a difference if you did know or remembered him?" Athena asked

"No not really but I'd have the comfort of knowing that I know him at least now I know he isn't some random guy I'm supposed to marry in a month, has he really waited to marry me for that long?" I asked

"He has, he's had relationships and hookups to pass time until you came back or were ready but this contract was made years ago but it's only now happening since your an adult and so is he and the parents thought it was time to make it official" Thalia said looking at me

"So your saying that we've always been destined to marry each other and he's known about it" I asked a little lost

They nodded "but he didn't find out until he was 18 and he wanted to give you more time until you found out, he always wanted to marry you but he didn't know that there was a contract for that to actually happen" I Mina said

"Wow this is just so much to grasp they all lied to me for years and I'm thankful he tried giving me more time but it's just wow"

They all nodded agreeing with me

We continue talking it was now 2 a.m

"Well it's getting late and I should probably get to bed I'm pretty sure Nikolai is asleep by now" I said getting up

"Goodnight " they all said waving getting up to leave too

"Goodnight " I say waving making my way to the staircase. I got to our bedroom and walking in Nikolai wasn't in bed yet I change in to a black silk night gown and laid down getting comfy

I woke up by the sound of the door opening and Nikolai walking in and going into the bathroom and showering. A couple minutes later he comes out water still dripping from his hair down his body and a towel draped around his waist he puts on boxers and then I feel the bed dip down from his weight

He lays down pulling me closer to him, my back against his hard chest I didn't stop him it made me feel safe I guess and warm from his body heat radiating off him I snuggle into his arm under my head and his other wrapped around my waist pulling me to him I close my eyes sleeping with him as the moonlight shines of us .

********************************************

I know it's been a while but like I said in the past update I will try to post more often

Vote,comment, share please

Let me know what you think about the book, this chapter

What do you think happened to Nikolai to make him the way he is now?

Will she give in and fall in love with him ?