I recalled what she told me about being ambitious and looked at her answer again. I understand she took the literal meaning of the question and answered it bluntly. I fell into a fit of laughter thinking about how proud she was while answering it.

"Why are you laughing?" Amaira asked frowning.

" How did you know that I was an expert when it came to the first position?" I asked her teasingly.

"I have seen your potential and I know you will make it to the top one day. But I'm very much angry with you for not writing the same for me. Don't you think I have got the potential to reach the first position?" She asked innocently.

I couldn't control it any longer and snickered. My cheeks hurt from laughing like hell. But keeping jokes aside, I was happy that Amaira was still innocent. I was single all my life but I'm more dirty minded than her. She dated someone for quite a long time yet didn't know anything. I was right when I guessed she would be the exact opposite of me in everything.

I begged the crew to not display the real results of the game. They accepted and edited it out to be a sixty five percentage.

Thank god we were able to escape the second hand embarrassment we would have got by telecasting the 'F' we got shamelessly.

************

Amaira's POV:

The ad film video got a good reach and it currently had five hundred and sixty five thousand views on YouTube. I felt like a celebrity after reading the comments of that video. Many people appreciated us for being beautiful and for being cute and lovely with each other.

If at all they come to know the reality, they might be upset with themselves for trusting a staged film. I really hoped from the bottom of my heart that they forget about us within a few days.

I didn't interact much with Jay after the shoot. It has become a routine for us to not converse for a few days and all of a sudden speak as if nothing happened. But whenever we spoke it becomes a memorable one. It could either be a good memory or a bad one but it would be an impactful one nevertheless.

His event turned out to be a successful one as it had a crowd more than what he had expected. I was there at the event at Jay's request. He told me that only then my help would become complete. He was super busy before and after the event. He hardly had any time to spend with me. I tried my best to not be bothersome and maintained a low profile.

"Let's have our team dinner tonight." My team leader declared. We had a monthly allowance for team dinners in our company and so it was mandatory.

My colleagues started throwing in suggestions for some good restaurants. Everybody became excited about the dinner as if they never had food outside before. I hated team dinners as they always end up making me feel like shit. I rolled my eyes thinking what they would be doing to me tonight.

We reached a multi-cuisine restaurant which Anwar suggested to be having some good chicken varieties. I parked my scooty in front of it and entered the restaurant with others after all of them had reached.

Everyone ordered foods of their choice and started eating once it was served. Our team leader did most of the talking, rambling about random things the whole time. I was silently having my food trying to be invisible until their attention fell on me.

"Someone among us has become a celebrity overnight. We should rush and get an autograph before they quit this low level job and take up acting as their career." His comment made everyone avert their gaze towards me. I had my mouth wide opened, in hopes of peeling the flesh off the chicken piece. Feeling awkward and shy under everyone's gaze, I dropped the chicken on the plate and shut my mouth.

The Blue Moon Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें