My lan zhan is back

The dark night was replaced by a bright sunlight imparting a blue colour to the sky. There was a hassle in the lotus pier since the early morning as many guests were going to come soon. All the sect leaders would discuss on dealing with the cruel and evil wen clan and werep going to stay there till the wedding ceremony of Jiang fengmian's elder daughter 'Jiang Xuan Lu' and the future heir of lanling Jin clan 'Jin Zixuan' in three days.

After a lot of hassle in preparing everything, everyone started arriving slowly. Jiang fengmian alongwith Madam yu was busy welcoming the guests, while Jiang Cheng was busy preparing the rooms to stay. Yanli was taking care of the food and wei ying was waiting for his lan zhan. No one liked him though, so it doesn't matter if he helped or not. Moreover, no one needed his help.

He sat on the roof of his chambers keeping his 'suibian' next to him. He pulled 'chenqing' (his flute) out of his waistband and admired it for a bit. The black coloured flute which was adorned with blood red tassels matching with his personality and vibes was gifted by none other than wangji to him. The flute was dear to him and he loved to play 'wuji' on it. It gives him the warmth of his wangji's love and care and never let him feel alone.

 It gives him the warmth of his wangji's love and care and never let him feel alone

He brought the flute near his pink and glossy lips and played wuji. He closed his eyes recalling the day wangji hummed wuji for him for the first time. He smiled unconsciously and continued playing more sweetly. He didn't realise someone was watching him from the back. He felt two arms encircling around his slim waist from the back. He stopped with a jerk and turned to meet with a pair of golden eyes looking at him with a lot of love. His breath stucked in his throat and tears streamed down of his eyes. He showed all his vulnerability to the owner of his heart and said in cracked voice "Lan er gege, you finally came."

Lan zhan was shocked when he saw wei Ying crying so he tightened his hold and hugged him more "Why are you crying?"

"I missed Lan er gege"

"I missed wei ying too"

"I won't let you go back now. I will go with you" Wei Ying cried and Lan zhan sensed sadness and fear in the fearless and brave wei ying's words, he knew something was wrong with him. He carried wei ying horizontally to his chamber. He made him sit on his lap circling wei ying's smooth legs around his waist.

"Why have you become more thin and pale? Are you not eating properly?" He asked cupping his cheeks.

"I just missed Lan er gege", lan zhan frowned and hugged him tightly. Wei Ying hissed in pain when Lan zhan's hands touched the wounds at his back.

Lan zhan, without wasting any more time started removing wei ying's upper clothes.

"Ahh Lan er gege what are you doing? Their are so many guests out there, it's not appropriate to do it now and you yourself said that you will deflower me on our first night." He tried to stop Lan zhan but he couldn't as his hold was tight and powerful.