Chapter 2

Lili's POV
*ring ring ring*

I groan as I hear the annoying sound of my alarm clock. But the next thing that happened was pretty weird. One minute my clock was on my dresser then next it was broken on the ground. Huh how did that happen?

Anyways I drag myself out of bed on run to the shower. I take a minute before getting in the shower to look at my locket. It's a solid gold necklace with a picture of my family. I tear up thinking about it. I quickly blink away the tears and say "Come on Lili you got this. You'll find them soon." I shake the thought of my family out of my head and jump into the shower. As I feel the steaming hot water on my skin I can't help but wonder what my life would've been like if I never left my family. I finish my shower with a sigh and get out. As I finish brushing my teeth, I noticed that my hair was starting to get frizzy to I quickly got changed and started on my hair.

I decided to go with two pigtails for my hair. After I finish my hair I decided I looks really good for now. I don't really understand why so many 11 year old girl can dress so skimpy. I mean it's their body their choice, but sometimes their a bit extra. I grab my iPhone XR, my charger, and my AirPods, and put them into my backpack purse. I don't take my knives or guns to school because I'm not a fudging dumbo.I grab my school bag and head down stairs.

I walk towards the kitchen to see Angela sitting on the bar with her laptop typing vigorously. "Hey Auntie." I said in my usual happy, perky voice. "Hey babypuppe"(Baby Doll in German) I grab a fruit bowl from the fridge and sit next to her on the bar. She reaches over and grabs a grape and puts it in her mouth without even taking her eyes off the screen. "Hey!" I say before crossing my arms in a pout. "God I don't how you could be so adorable" She cooed. "I'm not adorable I'm deadly" I say as I narrow my eyes at her. "Sure you are bombón"(Cutie in Spanish). I huff as I finish my fruit. "Your lunch box is in the fridge and I'm taking you to school."She said finally closing her laptop "Otay" I say as I put my bowl in the dishwasher.

Angela POV:
Finally after 8 full years of searching I finally found her family's information so I can contact them. I take a glance and my princesa in the rear view mirror. She dancing and singing to Emoji by Brooklyn Queen on the radio.

(A/N: I know some of you may find her childish but in so many mafia books the MC's don't ever really have a chance to be a child. So in my book, yes she has a shit ton of trauma but it doesn't stop her from being a kid.)

That's what I love about her she has been through so much yet she still has her innocence. I will do anything to keep it that way. As I pull up to her school I say "hey angel if you had a chance would you go with your bio family or stay here with me?"

She looks at me and gives me a huge smile. "If I had a choice I would have you move closer to my family's house so I could see you every day" I give her a side smile as the car stops. "Have an awesome day at school Ángulo."(Angle) " I will Auntie see you later" She hops out of the car and runs to her little friend group.
I sigh and make my way back home. Time to make a phone call to the biggest mafia family in the world I thought
*oh that gonna be interesting*
Shut the fuck up
Dude you just told yourself to stfu
I hate you so much voice in my head
Love you too you psychotic bitch
I turn of my car and go inside ready to make the phone call that would change Lili's life forever

A/N: Hey I hope your enjoying the story so far
Well I love you guys and hope you have an amazing day
This is what Lili's hair and locket looks like

A/N: Hey I hope your enjoying the story so farWell I love you guys and hope you have an amazing day This is what Lili's hair and locket looks like